• Subscribe
  • Introducing Myself & Eager to Connect with Fellow Makers!

Shey A
    27 replies
    Hi PH community, I'm relatively new here and would love to introduce myself. I'm a product nerd with years of experience crafting and shipping products that focus on mental wellness. Currently building an AI-voice journal that focuses on empowering women organize the chaos of everyday life and celebrate their unique life journey. I’m super excited to be here and to support fellow makers! Whether it’s feedback on your product, brainstorming ideas, or just sharing the journey, I’m all in (seriously, I know how hard building and launching a product can be) Let’s connect and make some magic happen! Share what you are building and how I can help you! Looking forward to meeting you all and cheering each other on this wild product adventure!

Replies

Harper Scott
    excited to see what you’re building! I’m working on a meditation tool that uses sound therapy. If you need any feedback on incorporating calming sound elements into your journal, I’d be happy to help!
    Shey A
    @harperscott Thank you so much Harper, what a cool product you are building. l know first hand because I helped launch a breathework and meditation hardware/software into the market, we also leverage sound therapy combined with touch therapy. Happy to chat!
    Neta Burnum
    My team made Wemate AI (ai companion) and AIExh (for open source ai projects), will you give me some feedback?
    Shey A
    @neta_burnum That's so awesome! Yes I am happy to give you feedback. perhaps we can connect on linked in or share your landing page? https://www.linkedin.com/in/ayod...
    Kelly Kim
    Launching soon!
    I'm building a guided journaling app, Sunrise. Let's connect!
    Shey A
    @kellypoly That's amazing!!! would love to connect and bat around strategies!
    Arindam Vaidya
    Can you share any links for reference?
    Shey A
    @arindam_vaidya Absolutely: This is our landing page: https://yoursjournaly.com/ The idea was inspired from my struggle with ADHD and desire to journal, pen and paper and digital journals did not cut it because I could not articulate my thoughts clearly, hence an AI driven voice journal. let me know your thoughts!
    Kushal Gandhi
    Your AI-voice journal for women is such an inspiring idea. I’m building a quiz app (Quizify.io) and would love to chat about product launches and maybe even get some feedback from you. Excited to see how we can collaborate and help each other grow!
    Shey A
    @kushalgandhi Thank you so much! The idea was born from my struggle with ADHD and a desire to journal but was not able to articulate my thoughts properly with paper or digital journal hence a voice journal. I love the idea of quizify, because I know first hand how difficult it is to collect basic data, this would be a game changer. Excited to connect! let me know the best way to connect for a chat!
    Bernice Ferguson
    I'm really looking forward to seeing what you create and how it helps women organize their lives.
    Shey A
    @Thank you so much Bernice! The idea was born from my struggle with ADHD and a desire to journal but was not able to articulate my thoughts properly with paper or digital journal hence a voice journal. You can check out our landing page: www.yoursjournaly.com . Happy to also collect your thoughts and feedback
    Ripha T
    Welcome to Product Hunt, Shey! Your project sounds really interesting and impactful.
    Shey A
    @ripha_t Thank you so much for the warm welcome! The idea was born from my struggle with ADHD and a desire to journal but was not able to articulate my thoughts properly with paper or digital journal hence a voice journal. You can check out our landing page: www.yoursjournaly.com . Happy to also collect your thoughts and feedback
    Mas Esq
    It sounds like a wonderful way to support women in their daily lives. Looking forward .
    Ella Reye
    Glad to have you in the community! The AI voice journal idea sounds brilliant, especially for such an important cause. I’m building a mindfulness app and would appreciate any insights on how to make it more inclusive
    Safaa Bird
    So awesome to see another mental wellness product in the mix! I’m developing a stress management tool for college students and would love to chat about how we can collaborate or cross promote in the wellness space.
    Shey A
    @safaa_bird Hi Safaa, your product sounds super awesome, the student market is a fascinating one and certainly not tapped out yet. I am happy to connect for a chat, please let me know the best way to connect with you!
    Sage Turner
    It’s great to have you here! I appreciate your enthusiasm for supporting other makers. I’d love to hear more about your journey so far.
    Shey A
    @sage_turner Thank you for your kind words Sage! Building yoursjournaly has been an interesting journey, It was born from a personal struggle with ADHD and the drive to journal and be productive. I found that paper/digital journaling modality didn't quite cut it for me because I struggled with articulating my thoughts. I have heard a ton of other people struggle with the same challenge and I wanted to build something that made a real impact, hence an AI voice journal that celebrates your journey while keeping you organized as well. We are still in development and collecting feedback ( www.yoursjournaly.com ). Are you currently building anything?
    Kenneth Ray
    Cheers to building something impactful! If you ever want to brainstorm or bounce ideas around, I’m here for it!
    Shey A
    @kenneth_ray Thank you so much Kenneth! I am all up for connecting to brainstorm. If you let me know the best way to connect, I'll find you. Much appreciated
    Martin Peters
    I'm all for celebrating unique journeys! I’d be interested to know what inspired you to create this product.
    Shey A
    @martin_peters Hi Martin! Yoursjournaly was born from a personal struggle with ADHD and the drive to journal and be productive. I found that paper/digital journaling modality didn't quite cut it for me because I struggled with articulating my thoughts. I have heard a ton of other people struggle with the same challenge and I wanted to build something that made a real impact, hence an AI voice journal that celebrates your journey while keeping you organized as well. Thanks for asking!
    Eden Hayes
    Welcome to PH! Your AI voice journal sounds amazing, especially with the focus on empowering women. I’m building a productivity app for freelancer and would love any feedback on how to make it more friendly
    Eric Foster
    Hey, great to have you here! I love the mental wellness angle. I’m currently working on a mood tracking app that integrates with wearables. Would love to hear your thoughts on user enagment strategies for wellness products
    George C Lynn
    Your project sounds super impactful. I’m developing a platform for remote teams to manage mental health resources and i would e interested to hear about your approach to persnolization in AI