• Subscribe
  • Introducing myself, let's connect ✊

Sofia
    8 replies
    My name is Sonia, and I am always on the lookout for the next big thing, whether that is a marketing trend, a new innovative tool, or a community one must join to always stay in tune πŸ€“ Since the first time I've logged in to PH, I have not only been a part of a successful launch but gained many very meaningful connections and build strong professional bonds πŸ’ͺ My main areas of interest are: ⭐️ SaaS Products 🌱 Growth Hacks πŸ“‘ Product Marketing 🧠 AI Technology 🌐 web3 However, I am always open to learning something new! I adore this community and am always happy to connect, just send me a request through the link in my profile, or leave the link below for me to reach out to you πŸ”—

Replies

Dedew
    hi nice to meet you Sofia, I'm dewi
    Vanessa Smith
    Hi. Nice to meet you. Just a question, Is it Sofia or Sonia?
    Kensen
    Launching soon!
    MemFree - Hybrid AI Search, which can simultaneously search your personal knowledge base (such as bookmarks, notes, documents, etc.) and the internet, allowing you to obtain the best answers in the shortest time.
    Avhijit Nair
    Hi Sofia, nice to meet you! This is my first time being on Product Hunt and reading your journey has inspired me✨
    Steven Davis
    Hi Sofia Nice to meet you. This is my first time on Product Hunt also and I am interested in learning and growing with the app development world as I have just dropped my first one and learning from those like yourselves is a big part of that. My main is to build apps that solve everyday problems for individuals and businesses. I am looking forward to hearing everyone's feedback and comments.
    Nicole Park
    Launching soon!
    Great to meet you, Sonia! I'm also into Product Marketing and AI - would love to connect. :)
    Natalia Toth
    Hi Sonia, nice to meet you! I'm a PMM for SaaS too, will be a pleasure to connect :)
    Matthew David Harris
    Nice to meet you too! It's Sofia, not Sonia. Looking forward to connecting and chatting more here in the Producthunt community. What kind of projects are you working on or interested in?