• Subscribe
  • Is AI overhyped?

Nathan Covey
    8 replies

Replies

Natalie Miller
    AI can seem overhyped due to its portrayal in media and marketing, often emphasizing its potential while downplaying current limitations. While AI has impressive capabilities and transformative potential, it’s essential to recognize both its current achievements and its ongoing challenges. Writing essays can be a daunting task, but this https://academized.com/write-my-... service provides expert assistance to help students achieve their academic goals. The platform guarantees original, well-researched essays that meet academic standards and are delivered on time.
    Nathan Covey
    Chatbots like ChatGPT and Claude are honestly incredible, but beyond these, I feel like there's been a gold rush for every company to force AI into their product, even if it doesn't provide real value. What do you think?
    Anas Riad
    @nathancovey Totally agree. At some point adding AI to the name of your product was enough to get eyeballs but nowadays putting AI without real value is worthless.
    Morgan nabors
    Its amazing and has tons of potential, but I think some people expect too much from it too soon. It's not a magic solution for everything.
    Dual
    People talk about AI like it's going to change the world overnight. While it's definitely improving things.
    AI can do some cool things, like chat with us and suggest movies,