• Subscribe
  • Is Gender Equality in Entrepreneurship Still an Ongoing Fight?

Hamza Afzal Butt
    1 reply
    Entrepreneurship is full of opportunities, but when it comes to gender equality, there’s still a lot of work to do. Women and non-binary entrepreneurs often face extra challenges, like getting funding or being taken seriously as leaders. I’d love to hear from you like: >What’s the biggest challenge you see for women and non-binary founders? >What can we all do to support these entrepreneurs better? >How can investors and business programs help make things more equal? >Have you noticed any positive changes, or been part of making them happen? Let’s talk about what’s working, what’s not, and how we can make entrepreneurship more equal for everyone.

Replies

Hendry
    One of the biggest challenges I see for women and non-binary founders is access to funding, as many investors still have unconscious biases. To support these entrepreneurs better, we need to foster inclusive investment networks and mentorship programs specifically designed to address their unique challenges. I'm encouraged by initiatives like [mention any program you've seen], which are making strides in leveling the playing field. More of these efforts are essential to truly achieve gender equality in entrepreneurship.