• Subscribe
  • Is it better to be rich and famous or rich and unknown?

There are 2 types of people. Those, who share their success without reluctance and everybody "need" to know how much they have 🤑 or Those, who rather do not talk about money. Even if they make big profits, they prefer to keep them a secret for peace of mind. 🤫 Which one are you?

Replies

Simon🍋
    Rich and unknown wins - freedom + impact without drama.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    @simonas_kauzonas haha, if you mean Twitter dramas, definitely agree. People can be a way rude online. Of course, offline, they are not so heroic.
    George Aleesu
    Lancepilot
    Lancepilot
    Launching soon!
    @simonas_kauzonas What are you launching by the way?
    Ash Carey
    IMO, being rich and unknown allows for genuine connections.
    @ash_carey yes, you can better know whether people like you because of your character or because of your wealth. :)
    Umar Saleem
    Not rich, not famous, but I am well-known by my couch. We’re pretty tight. 😆
    Of course, the worst scenario is when you are poor and unknown. That is sad.
    Konrad S.
    @busmark_w_nika You didn't read the Bible?
    @konrad_sx New Testament or Old one? 👀 But you revealed my secret. Shame for a person who is from the Catholic family.
    Konrad S.
    @busmark_w_nika New one. Jesus was a great philosopher, he understood things that >99% of people still don't understand. BTW, he wasn't rich and is the most famous person in history.
    Stephen Maden
    Rich and unknown is best 👍👍👍
    Matt Caine
    i think that most people don't like attention - beign famous...but who knows.
    @mattcaine Maybe some kind of the Narcist? :D
    Konrad S.
    I prefer rich and unknown. But once you're doing something impactful with your money (and what's the point in being rich otherwise?), you'll become somewhat famous necessarily.
    @konrad_sx Just thinking how to pretend the reality that you have money? Probably not changing your life style too much.
    AnnaHo
    Launching soon!
    It’s often better to be rich and unknown, as privacy enables a more peaceful life without the challenges of constant public scrutiny.
    Alex AI
    Honestly, I don’t like “flex” type posts. I get it—many people are intrigued by the money you’re making. But personally, I’m not a fan. Two reasons: 1. There’s no real value in it. You’re not actually helping anyone. 2. It creates security risks. If you have a lot of money and someone’s looking for a target, you’re making yourself, your family, and your close ones vulnerable—for just a few likes.
    @byalexai Bingo! The point 2 is pretty valid. Some people can find a way towards you and then it is becoming unpleasant.
    @byalexai Love those teenage guys who earn fortune. Oh bro, we are so rich (the reality: 8 sales through TikTok) :D
    Michael Oluwatosin
    Rich and unknown is better because you can literally control your life.
    Prince Antonio
    I prefer to be rich and not famous, it feels more comfortable and free from a lot of drama, I don't think it's important to show off the wealth we have.Just enjoy and share some with those in need, that's from my point of view, thank you☺️
    @prince_antonio Have you in mind any philanthropic activity you would do? :). <3
    Rachel Marie Thompson
    Rich and unknown for sure. Fame comes with so many downsides - loss of privacy, constant scrutiny, people trying to take advantage. Being rich gives you the means to make an impact without all the drama and baggage that comes with celebrity. Just my 2 cents!
    Anthony Richard Thompson
    Rich and unknown for sure. Have all the freedom and opportunities wealth provides without the downsides of fame - no paparazzi, no privacy invasion, no public scrutiny of your every move. Can make an impact with philanthropy without all the drama.
    Sophia Marie Thompson
    Rich and unknown for sure. Fame is overrated - it just brings unnecessary attention and drama. With wealth and anonymity, you have the freedom and resources to make a real impact without all the noise. Plus, you can still live large without everyone knowing your business.
    Vivienne Michaels
    Fam is fleeting, wealth is enduring :)
    @vivienne_michaels It depends. I think that person needs to be "rich in mind" – only then the wealth is enduring. People who do not know how to work with money will loose them quickly :)
    Jacob Henry
    Rich and unknown would be the best option
    elzabith co
    There is one thing that fame can be a double-edged sword, bringing both joy and pain.
    Hassan Khalid
    It's better to be rich and unknown and enjoy your life :)
    Joan Tub
    Both are 2 different forms of power.
    @joan_tub What is better in the first case comparing to 2nd one? Wealthy famous > Wealthy unknown?