• Subscribe
  • Is it better to underpromise and overdeliver or should you hype your product to build excitement?

Pooja Jayasri
    3 replies

Replies

AnnaHo
    Launching soon!
    The most innovative feature is AI API integration, enabling seamless AI service access. It was well-received, boosting user engagement and platform value.
    Mohamad Meski
    Hey Pooja, that's an awesome question. Here's what I think: you should do neither. Underpromise and you risk prospects losing interest in your product. People might think what you're building is not that impressive leading to a bad product launch. Overpromise and you might get more sign ups/subscriptions.. but you risk getting bad reviews early on. And that's a killer for new products. Instead hype the future of your product. Share your vision and get buy in on that instead. Be honest about what your product can currently do, but get people excited on where it's going. Hope this helps, Meski
    Liam Patrick O'Connor
    I think it's best to be honest but still get people hyped for the potential of your product. Be real about the current capabilities but paint an exciting vision for the future roadmap. That way you set appropriate expectations while still building buzz and getting folks bought in on your long-term plans. Just my 2 cents!