• Subscribe
  • Is my landing page ready for a PH launch?

Christopher Lee
    6 replies
    My value proposition is pretty simple, so instead of building a really long landing page with lots of explanations I thought I'd keep it short and sweet. If you check out https://vento.so/ do you feel like you'd still have questions after skimming the landing page?

Replies

Ivan Ralic
    Collabwriting
    Collabwriting
    It's great and value prop is straight forward 🎯 Only thing you should consider (if you haven't already) is that Chrome enables you to install extension on your (Desktop) browser from your phone as well. I often do this to remember a good extension, otherwise it will end up somewhere in my inbox and it will be forgotten. So "Get back here from desktop" is maybe not the best option πŸ˜„ There are obvious reasons not to do this as well, for example if you want to on-board customers with a popup page the moment they install it, you have a more complex login flow etc. It's up to you, just consider this flow as well πŸ˜„
    Krishna Kumar
    Nice product. You have "pricing" on the menu, when the product is actually free. This may make ppl looking for a free product to navigate away. if you want to retain that item, what about replacing it with something that implies it is free? Say "Coffee" for example?
    Jerryton
    As a user I would like to know more about features so it will great if you add some in landing page