• Subscribe
  • Is there a Product Hunt for concept testing on products that are earlier in their development cycle?

Antoine Levy
    37 replies

Replies

Aayaz Gul
    I’d suggest looking into beta testing platforms or niche market research groups. They can provide valuable insights even before a product hits the main development stages.
    Antoine Levy
    @aayaz_gul I have just gone and built an MVP to try and fill this need. Post some ideas on there and I will comment! ratemyideas.com
    Antoine Levy
    @aayaz_gul know of any good betatesting platforms?
    YanXu
    You can be more specific in your description, I think as long as there is core functionality in the product then testing is effective
    Hazel Mathew
    I have seen some use platforms like SurveyMonkey or Typeform to gather feedback on concepts from potential users before fully developing them.
    Antoine Levy
    @hazel_mathew I have just gone and built an MVP to try and fill this need. Post some ideas on there and I will comment! ratemyideas.com
    Luke Wright
    You might want to check out platforms like BetaList or Indie hackers for concept testing and early feedback.
    Antoine Levy
    @luke_wright1 I have just gone and built an MVP to try and fill this need. Post some ideas on there and I will comment! ratemyideas.com
    Athar Jatoi
    While Product Hunt is fantastic for final products, you might want to explore tools like IdeaScale or SurveyMonkey for testing concepts and gathering initial feedback.
    Antoine Levy
    @athar_jatoi I have just gone and built an MVP to try and fill this need. Post some ideas on there and I will comment! ratemyideas.com
    Vincent Hager
    I haven’t seen a specific platform for concept testing, but consider reaching out to communities on Reddit or specialized forums. They’re great for early feedback on product ideas.
    Antoine Levy
    @vincent_hager thanks! any good subreddits?
    Antoine Levy
    @vincent_hager I have just gone and built an MVP to try and fill this need. Post some ideas on there and I will comment! ratemyideas.com
    Drew Dunham
    I haven't seen a dedicated platform just like Product Hunt specifically for concept testing. However, there are various forums and communities where you can get early feedback, such as Reddit's r/Entrepreneur, Indie Hackers, or even LinkedIn groups.
    Antoine Levy
    @drew__dunham I have just gone and built an MVP to try and fill this need. Post some ideas on there and I will comment! ratemyideas.com
    Wilbert Potts
    I haven’t come across a specific product Hunt alternative for early concept testing, but it’d be great if one existed. For now, I use forums and beta testing groups to get initial feedback.
    Antoine Levy
    @wilbert_potts I have just gone and built an MVP to try and fill this need. Post some ideas on there and I will comment! ratemyideas.com
    Mathews Simons
    I’ve been searching for a dedicated platform for early-stage concept testing as well. While Product Hunt is great for launching, it doesn’t always fit early development. I’ve found that reaching out to specific industry forums and beta testers can be really helpful for gathering initial insights.
    Antoine Levy
    @mathews_simons could this be your next launch here :D
    Destiny Jeremiah
    I haven’t seen a specific platform for early concept testing like Product Hunt, but I’d love to know if there’s something similar.
    sandhya Kumari
    I’m curious if there’s a go-to place for testing product concepts before they’re fully developed. I’d appreciate any suggestions or experiences you might have!
    Antoine Levy
    @sandhya_kumari_ betalist and indiehackers are the two that stand out from others comments
    Lucy Rolff
    I’ve been looking for a way to test our product concepts with real users. Are there any platforms out there for this stage of development?
    Antoine Levy
    @lucy_rolff betalist and indiehackers are the two that stand out from others comments
    kimchi
    I’d love to find a community where I can share early-stage ideas and get constructive feedback. Does anyone know where I can find something like this?
    Antoine Levy
    @kimch_i betalist and indiehackers are the two that stand out from others comments
    Mae Twyman
    I’m exploring options for getting feedback on our product concept
    Antoine Levy
    @mae_twyman I have just gone and built an MVP to try and fill this need. Post some ideas on there and I will comment! ratemyideas.com
    Antoine Levy
    @mae_twyman betalist and indiehackers are the two that stand out from others comments
    Allen Deck
    I’m interested in hearing about any resources or platforms for testing ideas before they’re fully developed.
    Antoine Levy
    @allen_deck I have just gone and built an MVP to try and fill this need. Post some ideas on there and I will comment! ratemyideas.com
    Antoine Levy
    @allen_deck betalist and indiehackers are the two that stand out from others comments