Is there best days or times to launch on PH?

Max Garside
11 replies

Replies

Olie Fullin
If one wants to get huge traffic and can also take the risk of failure then it is recommended to release it on Wednesday. On the contrary one can opt for weekends.
Hossein Yazdi
I'd suggest Saturday for the launch day as the competition is relatively low and you can have a greater chance of getting into top positions. By the way, I've also launched on Sat as well! :)
Ghulam Abbas
Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays are the best days to launch on Product Hunt, Launching in the middle of the week can bring more traffic, but also more competition. Launch at 12:01 AM PST to ensure a full 24 hours on the platform.
Tyrone Robb
Launching soon!
Yes. Depends on the product. For yours the weekend would be a mistake depending on your objectives. If you want to launch and get a badge then maybe, but if want to raise any awareness then probably not. I would even say Mon and Fri are out too. You have the opportunity to cold message people without it being a full sales pitch, which can help raising awareness. We interviewed a founder in your space, who came in the top 5, - https://youtu.be/uqoYjnWTvXU?si=...
Michael Pell
Testing launching on Sunday as PH's guide recommended - fewer launches in general may result in higher interest in your product
Muzammil Merchant
I personally don't think there is any "best day" for a PH launch. Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays have the most product launches and the highest engagement from hunters. Due to this, the competition is higher, and if your product launch is featured as a top product, it will receive more quality engagement. Fridays to Mondays have the fewest product launches. So, although it's easier to be a top-featured product, you may miss out on quality engagement.
Elaine Lu
Hi Max! The best days to launch on Product Hunt are typically Tuesday or Wednesday, as they tend to have higher traffic. Aim for early morning PST to maximize visibility throughout the day.
Paulina Hryniewicz
We're testing Monday this time! Hope it goes well 🤞🏻
iCodeForBeer
someone say on Monday.
Launching soon!
Launching on Product Hunt at strategic times can definitely help increase visibility and engagement. While traditional advice suggests certain days and times for launching, it's important to remember that every product is unique and may resonate differently with audiences. Instead of focusing solely on the "best" days or times, consider your target audience's behavior and preferences. Experiment with different launch times and track the results to see when your product gains the most traction. Remember, innovation often comes from thinking outside the box and trying new approaches! We are building a marekting Contentify AI for Free here just look up Contentify AI
Gurkaran Singh
The best time to launch on Product Hunt is like finding the perfect avocado - tricky, but worth it! Keep an eye out for peak traffic hours and days to make sure your product gets the attention it deserves.