• Subscribe
  • It's my 26th Birthday today! What's the one piece of advice you have for me?

Sidra Arif
    53 replies
    It feels young and old, both at the same time😅. It feels like I have achieved a lot, and a lot is yet to be achieved. Just to give you some perspective about where I am at in my life atm. -I started a clothing brand at the age of 22 and left it in between(bcz of budget & getting overwhelmed by it) -Started another e-commerce business, and it failed miserably -Currently doing freelancing and co-running a marketing agency -Working to get into Data Analytics, as it is what I love the most. -And to restart what I left(my first business)

Replies

Janu Lingeswaran
    Happy birthday, Sidra!! :)
    Sidra Arif
    Dialog AI
    Dialog AI
    Launching soon!
    @janu Thank You for the wishes
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    Happy Birthday Sidra! Enjoy your day!
    Joan lee
    away from the enjoyments until you get success.
    Sidra Arif
    Dialog AI
    Dialog AI
    Launching soon!
    @joan_lee4 Thanks Joan.
    Adeeb Malik
    Happy Birthday! Being 26 meself, all I'd say is... Go at everyhting you can, and especailly those things that seem un-achievable or far fetched. And that make sure to have loads of fun! Once again, many wishes and many returns. Have a blast!
    Sidra Arif
    Dialog AI
    Dialog AI
    Launching soon!
    @adeeb_malik Thank You so much, Adeeb, It is such a great piece of advice coming from a fellow age person. I will try to do the same.
    Farwa Abbas
    happiest birthday Enjoy each day as it comes. Don’t get too caught up in future plans or past regrets.
    Jonathan S
    Happy Birthday. Learn as much as you can right now, enjoy experiencing the world and build your career, time will pass by really fast after 26 and you will feel like there is never enough time.
    Mileva
    Happy Birthday! God bless you.🎉
    Anu
    YourGPT
    YourGPT
    Launching soon!
    Happy Birthday Sidra🎉 One piece of advice: always stay curious and keep learning; it keeps life exciting and full of opportunities.
    Sidra Arif
    Dialog AI
    Dialog AI
    Launching soon!
    @kajal_d4 Thank You Kajal, life is pretty boring without new learnings.
    Dinda Nancy
    Happy Birthday! Always stay curious and keep learning. Personal growth never stops, and new skills or hobbies are always exciting.
    Sana Khan
    Wishing you a fantastic 26th! Invest time in building and maintaining meaningful relationships.
    murph
    Happy birthday Sidra! Great age. Old enough to have some wisdom, still young enough to run through walls and take big swings! Let it rip!
    Umar Saleem
    B2B Rocket
    B2B Rocket
    Launching soon!
    Happy Birthday, @sidraref Wishing you a day filled with joy and a year full of wonderful moments. 🎂🎉
    Sidra Arif
    Dialog AI
    Dialog AI
    Launching soon!
    Thank You so much @umar_saleem
    Jermaine Lafond
    Don’t be too hard on yourself. Celebrate your achievements and be patient with your progress.
    Sidra Arif
    Dialog AI
    Dialog AI
    Launching soon!
    @jermaine_lafond Thank You, Jermaine; I think I miss this point sometimes, but I will try not to.
    Cheryle Veltri
    Happy 26th! Remember to take care of yourself both physically and mentally. Balance is key to enjoying your achievements and handling challenges
    Sidra Arif
    Dialog AI
    Dialog AI
    Launching soon!
    @cheryle_veltri I agree that balance is indeed key! I will keep this in mind. Thank You
    Eriberto Puppy
    Wishing you a fantastic birthday! Stay curious and keep learning. The more you explore and grow, the more you’ll enjoy the journey of life.
    Sidra Arif
    Dialog AI
    Dialog AI
    Launching soon!
    @eriberto_puppy Thank You Eriberto
    Yashaswini Ippili
    Hey, Happy Birthday! Have a great day and year ahead : ) You should really have fun to your fullest in order to restart with a fresh mind.
    Carlvensky St Fleur
    Happy Birthday, Sidra, I hope you have a wonderful day!
    Andrea Vannelli
    Happy birthday Sidra! I'd say travel, to meet different people, cultures, countries will open your mind and you will learn more than studying books and taking courses
    Sidra Arif
    Dialog AI
    Dialog AI
    Launching soon!
    @andrea789 I have not been traveling much, but I plan to, and this is such great advice. Thanks for sharing your wishes.
    gill richardson
    Travel the world! There’s nothing more exciting than exploring new places and experiencing different cultures. With websites like airbnb, you can do it without spending a fortune, as they offer a wide range of affordable accommodation options. It’s amazing how technology has made global travel more accessible and budget-friendly.
    Sidra Arif
    Dialog AI
    Dialog AI
    Launching soon!
    @gill_richardson That is on my list.
    Sadam Ansari
    Happy 26th! I will say to don't forget to take care of yourself amidst all the hustle
    Sidra Arif
    Dialog AI
    Dialog AI
    Launching soon!
    @sadam_ansari_b Indeed! such great advice.