• Subscribe
  • Just broke my 411 day streak!

ShahZaib
    12 replies
    Honestly, it feels like I was chasing something that doesn't even exist and I'm relieved too. Now tell me what was the number of your longest streak ever?

Replies

Rowan Maxwell Everett
    Wow, 411 days is seriously impressive! My longest streak was only 73 days. It did start feeling like an obsession after a while, always worrying about breaking the streak. In the end, it's just an arbitrary number. The real benefits come from consistency over the long-term, streak or no streak. Kudos on your dedication though, that's an amazing accomplishment! 🙌
    ShahZaib
    @rowanmaxwelleverett Exactly, a fruitless obsession to keep your mind constantly occupied for that arbitrary number. All the best/good product hunters don't care about this streak thing at all. Using this platform and its community benefits is the real thing. I hope we both get the most out of it. And thank you for the kind words.
    Gaby Korablyova
    Oh, I'm sorry! I believe that you will be able to repeat this result again 🦾
    April-li
    While it may not be worth mentioning compared to you, I just broke my 40 day streak the other day. To be honest, I spent the whole day worrying about it, but after that I felt like I was breathing a sigh of relief, like I had broken a wall, and yet telling me that it was okay not to do it.
    ShahZaib
    @aprilll Every streak that crosses the 7 day mark is hurtful if broken. I spent an hour or two worrying about it, and moved on. Yes, it was such a relief we both felt.
    Kyle Henz
    So sad. I once lost 67 days long streak.
    Gurkaran Singh
    Wow, breaking a 411-day streak is a true feat! My longest streak was 365 days - felt like I was training for the Data Olympics! Embrace the freedom post-streak - it's like upgrading from dial-up to fiber optic!
    Mileva
    Oh, but don't worry you will definitely do it again.