• Subscribe
  • Just entering the world of SAASs 😆 , you too ?

Marcel NAMETISSA
    8 replies
    Hi ! I'm Marcel, and I decided to build a SAAS even though I know nothing about that 😅 (I'll learn right ?). I want to launch something beautifuly helpful for developers. How about you ?

Replies

Gurkaran Singh
    Wow, Marcel! That's the spirit - diving into the world of SAAS like a tech pioneer! Don't worry, we're all learning as we go. It's like coding without comments - challenging but doable! So, what's your grand plan for making devs' lives easier?
    Marcel NAMETISSA
    Hey @thestarkster ! Yeah like you said we're all learning on the road. My 'Grand Plan' ( haha ) to make devs' lives easier is to help them focus and reduce stresss. I thought about it after taking a look at myself. It's easy for some people to get overwelmed by stress, anxiety and then fall into lazyness because of the pressure of the work : Deadlines, tickets to handle, bugs you struggle to catch etc... Long story short 🤔, I think that, if devs can work with a good, focus-based IDE environnement ( sounds, visuals, ergonomy / layouts ), then it could help reduce stress. My idea is about help devs feel focused at in peace when coding, and thus maintain productivity. Like set some prductivity features inside the IDE. I'm too eager to explain it, so i'll stop there 😅 Any thoughts on the Idea ? 😄
    Abhra Ch.
    Hey @anonx9! 😄 Welcome to the exciting world of SAAS! Your enthusiasm is contagious and I'm sure you'll learn a ton along the way. Building something beautifully helpful for developers is an awesome goal! 🚀 Best of luck on your journey! How can the community support you? 😊
    Marcel NAMETISSA
    @abhra_ch Thanks a lot Abrams !! Honestly, I don't know yet how the community can help. I hope I'll be able to validate my idea on PH. I read about people who did that. For the time being I'm focusing on two things : Making a landing page and building an MVP. 🐢
    Marcel NAMETISSA
    @abhra_ch Thank you 😊 What about you ? Are you working on something too ? Will there be a launch soon ? 😃
    Abhra Ch.
    @anonx9 Absolutely! As I dive deeper into developing my AI Tools Directory, I'm realizing that crafting a great product is just the beginning. It's equally crucial to master the art of broadcasting its value to the world. You can check it out and maybe give your valuable insights :) https://aitoolhub.tech/
    Abhra Ch.
    @anonx9 :D Well we all have to start somewhere. Good luck on your journey buddy.
    Abhra Ch.
    Hey @anonx9! 😄 That's awesome that you're diving into the world of SAAS! 🌟 It's definitely a steep learning curve, but with your enthusiasm, you'll catch on in no time. Building something beautifully helpful for developers sounds like a fantastic goal! 🚀 Best of luck on your journey! How's the progress so far? 😃