Just launched ๐Ÿš€ - AMA! ๐Ÿ’ฌ (no question is bad)

Matej Cabadaj
29 replies
Just launched solo-maker, bootstrapped for the first time ever! ๐Ÿ˜„ And yeah, IT IS INTENSE! ๐Ÿ˜… But I am open to ANY QUESTIONS! ๐Ÿคฉ Keep them coming! Btw, what did I launch? ๐Ÿ‘€ Mintment - the Swiss army knife for your well-being ๐Ÿ’† It is developed by professionals to support you when you need it the most ๐Ÿซถ ๐Ÿ“ฒ 21 interactive activities ๐Ÿง˜โ€โ™€๏ธ 13 guided meditations ๐Ÿ’†โ€โ™€๏ธ 4 modules: Anxiety, Depression, Stress, Overthinking

Replies

Stella
great job ! congratulation
Matej Cabadaj
And if you would like to support mintment, it would mean the whole world to me! ๐Ÿ’š (https://www.producthunt.com/post...)
Marvin Mรคndle
good luck!
Viola Schoell
Launching soon!
Sounds great. Good luck with your launch! Happy to support you! :)
Nicolas Gohler
Love the slogan already! Good luck with launch! I'm a solo founder too, understand the struggle๐Ÿ˜‚
Matej Cabadaj
@nicolasgohler Thanks a lot, Nicolas! ๐Ÿคฉ yeah...bigger than I ever expected! Thankfully, I have support of some good friends! ๐Ÿ™ without them, I do not know what I would do :D
James Smith
I joined Producthunt because a friend of mine needed support. But now, after using it for just 2 hours, I am really loving this platform. What was your reason to join? To launch or to discover new products and people?
Matej Cabadaj
@james_gpt Both actually! I joined around 3 months ago and found a great community of people whom I stay in touch even outside PH. It is a great place to find like-minded people and other founders! โ˜บ๏ธ
congrats
Quba Fatima
What's the story behind the name Mintment? Why and how did you choose this?
Matej Cabadaj
@qubafatima A good question! I wanted something with "mind", however everything good was basically taken. At the same time, I really enjoy the color and the word "mint" - so I connected it with ment (mental - mental health) ๐Ÿ˜ mintment....it kinda grew on me and decided to go with that ๐Ÿ˜…
Ashley from Shadow
Good luck Matej! I'm a huge fan of health tech and happy to support!!
Julia Watson
Best of luck ang greetings
Kimberly West
wow ! you did great work
Robin Prime
Congratulations man
Harper
Congratulations !
Abdullah Kaludi
That sounds fantastic! Best of luck with your launch! I'm thrilled to offer my support! :)