Just made it to top 200 product hunters list with 231 Streak and a product in top 3. What's next?

Hitesh Suthar
9 replies

Replies

Samantha Tan
Wooo! Congrats! πŸŽ‰ What would your top tips be for someone new to product hunt launching soon?
@sam_tan7 If I could give just one tip, it would be to try and determine very early on if your launch is hidden from the homepage (not being featured). If that's the case, email PH support immediately. My launch lacked traction because of this problem, and I made the mistake of not actioning it early enough. Good luck with your upcoming launch Samantha.
Hitesh Suthar
@sam_tan7 PRO TIPS: don't just come and launch. First, be a part of the community, interact with people, and learn what others do. Ultimately, even if the product is on top but no one uses it, it will likely not grow. So, use the product hunt to gather feedback and potential users (if any). And don't pay anyone to hunt your product. Most successful products are the ones which are useful and usable (Some of them are not even in the top 5).
Samantha Tan
@hiteshsuthar Hey we just launched a beta version of our app and would absolutely love your feedback if you have the time. It’s called Model Muse AI
Demetre Mildiani
Awesome! Congrats, Shoot higher and play the long game. is there a leaderboard for that? where can i see that?
Ashley Flynn
That's amazing!! Congratulations πŸŽ‰
Congratulations Hitesh! Next should be to keep evolving your product and be as useful as possible for the users.