• Subscribe
  • Key skill that every entrepreneur should prioritize learning?

Rohit Joshi
    14 replies

Replies

Deniz Savkay
    Paradoxically, I would say every entrepreneur should learn being open to learn
    Rohit Joshi
    Launching soon!
    @deniz_savkay but its important to priorities you can focused on few, not everything
    Tyrone Robb
    Launching soon!
    Resilience, its a long, hard journey from idea to having a product, again from there to PMF, to scaling to a big company. Each step of the way there is another knock back or knockdown. I think its often the resilience someone has that determines the outcome over almost anything else.
    Loane
    @ty_robb yes resilience definitely
    Cameron Scully
    A combination of marketing(copywriting), sales and ads skills will do you well
    Neha
    YourGPT
    YourGPT
    Launching soon!
    @cameronscully_ Yes these are some important skills, now everyone need to learn.
    Rohit Joshi
    Launching soon!
    @cameronscully_ You are right, now I am focusing on those
    Victor Detraz
    Learning to "deep work" and prioritize tasks
    Rohit Joshi
    Launching soon!
    @vicecaz, first step this is not only important for entrepreneur its imp for everyone.
    Alex AI
    Decision making. Prioritizing. Discipline.
    Stella Lee
    communication, sales, finance, business strategy, leadership, empathy
    Swayam
    Marketing, Sales, and Persistence
    Aris Nakos
    Publishing fast and often is underrated. It's an enthralling experience and a testament to your assumptions.
    Tatiana Vdovychenko
    Adaptability. In the fast-paced business world, being flexible and open to change is a game-changer. At JetSoftPro, a software development service, we've seen how adaptability fuels success. It's not just a skill; it's a mindset for navigating the unpredictable. Here is an interesting video to watch about this theme: https://youtu.be/yO1jShGjXc0