• Subscribe
  • KickStarter advice

Keith Mc
    3 replies
    Hi guys, Looking for advice to start up a KickStarter campaign. Have any of you done this? Would love to hear your thoughts, feedback, tips and stories from all that have. Thanks so much!

Replies

Kavish Prajapati
    Hi Keith, That's exciting to hear about your Kickstarter campaign! While I haven't run one myself, I've been doing some research and have a few tips that might be helpful: 1. Tell a Compelling Story: Share your passion and the story behind your project. People love to connect with the creator and understand the "why" behind the campaign. 2. Create a Strong Video: A well-made video can be incredibly persuasive. It doesn't have to be Hollywood-level, but clear and engaging content is key. 3. Set Realistic Goals: Make sure your funding goals are attainable. Consider all the costs, including production, shipping, and Kickstarter's fees. 4. Engage Your Community Early: Start building a community before you launch. Engage with potential backers on social media and get feedback from friends and family. 5. Offer Attractive Rewards: Make your rewards enticing and ensure they provide real value to your backers. 6. Be Transparent and Communicate: Keep your backers informed about progress and any challenges you encounter. Transparency builds trust. I'd love to hear more about your project and see how it develops. Good luck with your campaign!
    Nathan Covey
    Curious to hear this. Kickstarter kinda seems like ProductHunt but for physical gadgets and gismos