• Subscribe
  • Landing page feedback requested!

Robin P.
    11 replies
    With all the talent here on PH, I'd like to get your feedback on what should be improved on the landing page of my upcoming venture. I'm good at fundraising but not that great in landing pages and UI. Here is the landing page: https://raisebetter.capital Thanks!!

Replies

Ivan Chavez
    I like the overall flow, but the text could be more concise in some sections. You want visitors to get the message quickly without to much scrolling or reading.
    Robin P.
    Launching soon!
    @rajeev_kumar43 Thanks for the feedback. It's a difficult trade-off between what is enough vs. too much information for visitors to form their opinion. Perhaps providing more detailed info in a dedicated page instead of the homepage might be a better solution.
    Ingmar Klein
    I like the opener. it's clear, easy to read and grabs my attention. the domain is also cool btw ;). however, then the solution doesn't become clear to me. I understand the problem "Scouring the web endlessly for investor details?" but what's the solution to it? when I keep scrolling down it starts looking more like a SEO-optimised page rather than user optimised. there's too much text that I don't want to read. so, I'd suggest making the solution(s) to your problem super clear, in a 2 column format (h1 left, image right), and putting them straight after the opener (below the screenshot). the three stakeholder benefits with icons are not grabbing my attention and I don't want to read them + they are also not positioned correctly. in the intro, you're talking to founders (I'm guessing your primary audience), you're stating the problem, but not the solution, and then you're talking to founders & investors. so, as a founder, I'm a bit lost here. I still don't know what is it that you're doing. I hope this helps!
    Robin P.
    Launching soon!
    @ingmar Thanks a lot for the feedback, really appreciated. Very useful and actionable as neither me or my partner have much knowledge about landing pages and digital marketing. We'll start working on an improved version.
    Ieuan Ayala
    First off, clean design! Iā€™d suggest making the call to action more prominent, maybe a bolder cool to catch attention. right nows it blends in a bit too much.
    Robin P.
    Launching soon!
    @ieuan_ayala Thanks for the suggestion! We'll play around with different colors/sizes to make it jump out a bit more.
    Nylah Cook
    looks good! One thing that could help is adding more visuals or icons to break up the text. it would make it easier to digest and more engaging for users.
    Max Zhang
    Just checked your website and I felt like it's a bit too 'empty'. It lacks enough info to know how your tool works. Maybe you can try a few more website templates instead.
    Ha My Tran
    https://site-audit.agentcrew.co/... I just try inputting your landing page in an AI audit tool You can check it out!
    jataylorr
    Ensure your landing page has a clear value proposition and a prominent call to action. Focus on visual hierarchy, consistency, and responsiveness for mobile. Keep content concise with clear benefits and trust signals like testimonials. Lastly, optimize for fast loading speeds to enhance user experience and increase conversions. http://partyballoonsdelivery.com/