• Subscribe
  • Launch Day!๐Ÿš€ Do you prefer upvotes or comments?

Shane Yan
    25 replies
    For me, I prefer comments. Although it doesn't seem to directly impact rankings, it truly brings valuable suggestions! Thanks, Product Hunt! Here's our launch link: https://www.producthunt.com/posts/codebay-ai?r=h We'd love to have your feedbacks!!

Replies

Andrew Noah
    Congrats on the launch, I had already upvotes & commented. If you would kindly follow and support my upcoming launch?
    Rich Watson
    Think upvotes counts more for ranking, but comments do count as well just not as much. I'd rather have more upvotes than comments. Congrats on the launch, I had already upvotes & commented. If you would kindly follow and support my upcoming launch? Thanks producthunt.com/products/trade-hub-the-social-trading-app/reviews
    @richw when I launch in a few weeks Iโ€™m going for upvotes. Comments and feedback are very useful but Iโ€™ve gotten enough for the launch. I prefer ranking to get some visibility. Essentially using PH as a launch PR strategy.
    Shane Yan
    @richw @slimmy82 Absolutely, aiming for higher rankings is crucial for visibility during the launch. It sounds like you have a strategic plan in place. I'm curious, do you have any insights or tips to share about leveraging rankings for PR during a Product Hunt launch? Best of luck with your upcoming launch!
    Shane Yan
    @richw Thanks a lot for your insights! It makes sense that upvotes carry more weight for rankings. I appreciate your support for our launch, and I'll definitely check out your upcoming launch. Best of luck with Trade Hub โ€“ looking forward to it! ๐Ÿš€
    Jonathan Monroe
    Congratulations on your launch! Both upvotes and comments on Product Hunt can be valuable, but it's great that you appreciate the richness of comments for the valuable suggestions they bring. Engaging with the community through comments can provide insights, user perspectives, and even potential areas for improvement. Best of luck with your launch on Product Hunt! ๐Ÿš€
    Shane Yan
    @jonathan_monroe Indeed, some of the ideas in the comments have been incredibly insightful. Thank you for your wishes and support!
    Vivek Sharma
    Honestly I prefer both!
    Flora Diep
    For me, I like both of them. I had already upvoted & commented. Best of luck
    Alexander Dolton
    Congrats! I prefer upvotes
    Darcy Andrews
    Congratulations on your launch! Both upvotes and comments on Product Hunt can be valuable,
    Kabir Haynes
    For me, I like both of them. I had already upvoted & commented. Best of luck
    ShaoNing Sun
    congrats๏ผcomments is more useful but ๏ฝ‰want both
    Aarushi
    All the best!!๐Ÿฅณ
    Anna Jack
    Honestly I prefer both!
    Jessica Herman
    Honestly I prefer both!
    Kathleen Smith
    Congratulations on your launch! ๐Ÿš€
    Poul merry
    Honestly I prefer both!
    Parker Molley
    Congratulations on your launch!
    Ryan B
    For me anything would help, very new to this so just trying to understand how things work from my side! all the best in 2024 everyone!
    Carter Michael
    Upvotes are great for awareness, but comments are great for feedback.
    Ali Asad Ullah
    More users is necessary.
    Michael Gammon
    Probably upvotes Shane, we're launching it 2 weeks, AI that's useful!