• Subscribe
  • Launch day suggestions?

Barun Sharma
    12 replies
    Launching my Real Estate Super App tomorrow. Been a long time since I launched in PH. What's your top tip for reaching more users on launch day?

Replies

Freddi
    Lunch day can be intense! I make sure to start the day early and have everything ready to go. What’s your strategy for staying organized?
    Simon Paul
    Sending out a well-crafted press release to relevant media outlets can help you reach a wider audience. I find that a compelling press s release can generate intrest and get coverage from blogs, news sites, and industry publications.
    Morgan Harriss
    I like the idea of offering special incentives for users who sign up on launch day. Whether it’s a discount, a free trial, or exclusive features, these incentives can attract more people to check out your app.
    @morgan__harris Yeah, but what I'm offering now, is a free offer for everyone. It's already a super special offer.
    Julia Watson
    Make sure to build some hype beforehand! Tease features and share sneak peeks to get people excited. Also, leverage your email list and social media to spread the word.
    Christopher Adams
    Engage with your audience early. Host a live Q&A or demo session to showcase what your app can do and answer any questions. Interaction can drive more interest.
    Vanessa truman
    Consider reaching out to influencers or industry bloggers who might be interested in reviewing or mentioning your app. Their audience could boost your visibility.
    Ava Lord
    Share exciting updates and interact with your audience on social media .
    Hassan Ismail Rebe
    reach out to influencers in your niche who can amplify your launch
    Munna Baskey
    Dont be panic and stressed