• Subscribe
  • Launch in 3 hours! Any tips?

Annie Chopra
    50 replies
    We are launching in 3 hours! It’s exciting to be a first-time Product Hunt Launch, but it’s also nerve-wrecking as you don’t really know what to expect. If you are launching soon here are some tips: 1. Engage with the community 2. Make a coming soon page! 3. Communicate with your community who is already on Product Hunt Will be posting a lot more in regard to how our launch goes! But if you have already launched and have any last minute tips, I would love to hear it! Follow us here: https://www.producthunt.com/products/edily

Replies

Shivam Garg
    Sending all the positive launch vibes your way, Annie!
    Annie Chopra
    @chiraglathiya thank you so much Chirag! We just launched if possible please do leave a comment- would love your thoughts on Edily!
    savio lavino
    All the best with your launch Annie.
    Annie Chopra
    @savio_lavino thank you so much!! We just launched would loveee the support❤️🙌🏼
    Tanya Jain
    @savio_lavino Thank you, Savio! Would love to hear your feedback :)
    Annie Chopra
    @aurther_bella just launched Aurther! Would love the support. And thank you so much ❤️
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    Launching vibes! Massive kudos on the Product Hunt debut—it's a rollercoaster of excitement and nerves, but you got this! Can't wait to see your journey unfold! Sending all the positive launch vibes your way! 🔥💯
    Annie Chopra
    @istiakahmad thank you so much! Its definitely a roller coaster I feel so nervous hahaha but i am really loving the community support from PH❤️✨ we just launched btw do please check it out and support (comment if you can) thank you🙌🏼 you are a very positive community member btw your comments are just 🤌🏼🤌🏼
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    @annie_chopra Sweet and thanks Annie ( : , Absolutely thrilled to support your launch. I'm all in for witnessing your growth. Cheers to the adventure! 🌟
    Leon Fisher
    here are some tips: 1. Engage with the community 2. Make a coming soon page! 3. Communicate with your community who is already on Product Hunt this is eughuf dear if you work hard on these so, this is enough dear.
    Annie Chopra
    @leon_fisher thank you so much Leon! We just launched do please check it out and leave a comment if possible 🙌🏼🙌🏼
    Kate Ramakaieva
    FuseBase /formerly Nimbus/
    Congrats Annie, my support goes to you!
    Annie Chopra
    @kate_ramakaieva thank you so much Kate! We just launched so do please check it out, I would love to hear your thoughts about Edily🙌🏼
    Ryker Emerson
    good luck dear Annie. may good give you success.
    Annie Chopra
    @ryker_emerson thank you so much Ryker! We just launched do check it out we would love your support and feedback🙌🏼
    Anu
    YourGPT
    YourGPT
    Launching soon!
    All the best for the launch, supported!
    Annie Chopra
    @kajal_d4 thank you so much Kajal! We just launched. Do leave a comment if possible. Thank you 🙌🏼
    Tanya Jain
    @kajal_d4 Thank you Kajal! Appreciate the support!
    Annie Chopra
    @amelia_charlie thanks Amelia! We are now live! Do check it out if possible🙌🏼 would really appreciate your support and feedback🚀❤️
    Alex Rodukov
    Congrats! 👏
    Annie Chopra
    @alex_rodukov thanks Alex! We are live and would love the support. Please leave a comment on your thoughts about edily
    Ruvim Rubish
    Congratulations! 🎉
    Andrew Noah
    All the best for your launch
    Annie Chopra
    @andrew_noah thanks Andrew! We are now live, I would love your support and do leave any of your thoughts about edily! We truly wish to tranform education❤️🙌🏼
    Anna Jack
    its a great news
    Annie Chopra
    @anna_jack1 thanks Anna!! We are now live, and we would really appreciate any feedback you might have for us. Do check it out❤️🚀
    Annie Chopra
    @jessica_herman2 thank you Jessica! We are now live, so if you have a moment it would be really awesome if you could leave a comment and give us your thoughts on Edily🙌🏼
    Annie Chopra
    @simon_rosner hey Simon! Thank you🙌🏼🙌🏼 we are now live and would love your support if you have a minute to go check it out and leave a comment that would be really awesome🙌🏼
    George H
    1. Relax. Hopefully you slept well 2. Believe in yourself and your creation, no matter what. 3. Stay positive. Don't let anyone change that.
    Tanya Jain
    @saferes thanks George! That’s great advice. It has definitely been exciting to launch Edily on PH. We were nervous before the launch, but appreciate all the support that the community has been giving us.
    George Aleesu
    Keep engaging! I see you✌ All the best :)
    Tanya Jain
    @rhexai Thank you George! Appreciate this!
    George Aleesu
    @tanya_jain4 You're welcome
    Leotrim Lota
    I wish you the best launch, my advice is to give a free trial, people first want to try and then to pay.
    Jackson Foster
    @leotrim_lota Good thing our product is completely freeeeee so no free trial needed :D
    Annie Chopra
    @leotrim_lota thank you Leo! Do check out our launch and leave a comment if you can ☺️
    Leotrim Lota
    @annie_chopra yes sure I will take a look
    Daisy Do
    BoostAITraffic
    BoostAITraffic
    Upvoted! Congrats for your launch
    Tanya Jain
    @daisy_do thank you Daisy! We appreciate the support.
    Annie Chopra
    @daisy_do thank you so much Daisy! Do drop your thoughts too would love to hear it :)