• Subscribe
  • Launch your product by yourself or get help from PH influencers?

Salar Davari
    13 replies

Replies

Liam Patrick Sullivan
    If your product is strong enough, you may be able to launch successfully on your own like we did. But influencers can definitely help amplify your message, especially if you're aiming for a top spot. I'd say use them if you can, but don't rely on them as a crutch for a mediocre product. Focus on building something great first and foremost.
    Salar Davari
    @liampatricksullivan Thanks for the tip. Did you find rank on PH helpful? I mean did it have any long-term effect on your product?
    Anastasia Dashkevich
    We haven’t used any influencers and still achieved the 2nd position as Product of the Day. However, if you want to compete for Product of the Week or Product of the Month, I’m afraid you should use as many channels as you can.
    Salar Davari
    @anastasia_dashkevich Thanks for sharing your insight. What do you think helped you rank second?
    murph
    I launched BodySherpa solo. Managed to get featured and finished #21 on the day with no outside social media push. I'm sure there was a healthy dose of luck involved in that. I know that at some cost PH influencers would've driven a higher finish, but the fact that I managed that solo definitely proved to me that its possible to have success here without them.
    Salar Davari
    @duffdevone Interesting. Are you going to launch a second time?
    murph
    @salar__davari no plans to at this time.
    Arslan Ali
    Launching by yourself gives you full control over your message and timing, but collaborating with Product Hunt influencers can significantly boost your reach and credibility.
    Salar Davari
    @arslan__ali Thank you. Have you worked with any of them?
    Isabel Hely
    If you're new to the scene, getting help from PH influencers can be a helpful. Their established following and experience can drive more attention to your product launch.
    Christian Onochie
    Getting help from PH influencers can give your product a big boost and reach a wider audience faster.
    Aduma Emmanuel
    I dont consider launching with influencers to leverage their following, but handling it yourself can give you more control.