• Subscribe
  • Launching BeautyTech platform in a few days. I'm Rofy, co-founder of roboMUA. Ask Me Anything!

Rofy Okyere-Forson
    6 replies
    The team has really been hard at work in the last 6 months revamping our platforms - web, iOS, and Android. We have retrained our algorithms, built new models, and working on a lot more features to roll out in the coming months. roboMUA offers so much to individual makeup lovers as well as beauty brand/business owners. We provide customized product recommendations that cater to a wide range of over 100 skin shades and undertones. I would love for you to stay connected to our launch, show support and most importantly provide any feedback! Coming soon: https://www.producthunt.com/products/robomua I am excited to share this new phase of roboMUA with you all! Here's to building the next-generation beauty retail with Artificial Intelligence.

Replies

Dmitri Starik
    Your team’s hard work is truly impressive, and it’s exciting to see the updates coming to roboMUA! As you roll out the new features, consider adding personalized recommendations for eyelash extensions based on users' eye shapes and desired looks. This could enhance the overall experience by helping users find the perfect style and length for their individual needs. Additionally, integrating reviews and ratings for different lash products could provide valuable insights and aid in decision-making. Looking forward to seeing how these improvements will benefit both beauty enthusiasts and professionals alike!
    Hello_Joy
    Congratulations, Rofy!🎉 Best luck with your launch! I'll support you and leave a comment! Go for it!!
    Elly
    SlashPage
    What has been your biggest disappointment since launch?
    Rofy Okyere-Forson
    @elly_cho I would say the novelty of AI within the BeautyTech space has led to certain barriers that have had to be broken down, especially when we tried talking to investors and whatnot. It makes it quite difficult, to be honest, but the team's motivated and we're excited!!!
    Carl
    Absolutely delighted with the content on this site! I was looking for a unique gift idea before a special birthday and someone suggested booking a session at Laser Hair Removal in Houston. It turned out to be the perfect present; they were thrilled! Reading through the comments here, I see many share positive experiences at SEVlaser. Thought it was about time I joined the conversation and shared my bit. Thanks for fostering such a helpful community!