• Subscribe
  • Launching Connect Genie AI TOMORROW! πŸš€ Not sure how I feel? πŸ€”

Bilal Asif
    5 replies
    Hey PH Fam, One day until the launch! Ahh! I am feeling like a mixed bag of emotions. Lol! I am happy, pumped, nervous, all at the same time. Any advice or feedback is highly appreciated. But most importantly, your support would mean a great deal to each person of Connect Genie team who put their heart and soul into bringing this product to life. ❀

Replies

Pierre-Yves Dubreucq
    Good luck with your launch! I’m launching Sweego today, and I’m just as thrilled and excited as I was the first time. Gathering feedback from the Product Hunt community is a crucial moment for our team.
    itrat batool
    This is gonna be HUGE!
    James Edward Thompson
    Yeah, that's exciting! πŸš€ I'm always curious to try new AI tools. Let us know how it goes! Would love to hear about the features and capabilities. Any chance you need beta testers? πŸ˜‰
    Samuel Evans
    Super excited for you! πŸŽ‰ I just launched an AI tool myself and the PH community feedback has been incredible. Definitely use this opportunity to gather insights and ideas to refine your product. And don't sweat the nerves - it just shows how much you care. You got this! πŸ’ͺ Keep us posted on how it goes. Rooting for your success! πŸ™Œ