Launching LeadDelta 3.0 in 26hrs, any last minute advice?

Vedran Rasic
31 replies
Hello Product Hunters! We are launching LeadDelta 3.0 in less than 26 hours. Do you have any last-minute advice? Thanks! Ved

Replies

Carol Moh
While I haven’t launched myself the one thing that makes the difference between me voting for a product and not, is understanding from the video and visuals what the product does and its benefits. What is the impact and why is that good? I sometimes find that it’s not entirely clear. If the above is clear then it makes me want to know more and read/ go to the website. Good luck!! 🚀
Jake B (Launched 11.20)
@carolmoh hey Carol, I’d love to have you come by on launch day and provide some feedback. Bc I was thinking people really like, and maybe expect, a sizzle type video. Think that’s true?
Carol Moh
@chtrbx_ai I’ll stop by for sure 🙌 I don’t think it has to be a high-end video, but even just some simple screen recordings showing why your product is awesome with a good script, and voiceover is great. Drop in some frames with text (max 5 words) to highlight key features before you show them. If you can, make sure it has subtitles or enough text to understand without listening to the video. Here is a wild stat for you around 80% people watch videos on some form of social platform without sound! 🤯 So, if you have a video, just ask yourself, does this make sense without sound? Do I still understand? As the launch is in about a week, you can also support with good and strong visuals if you dont have time for video edits or to create a video, so when they swipe along, they can also clearly understand your USP and value prop! Looking forward to seeing your launch! You got this 💪🏼
Vedran Rasic
@carolmoh great feedback Carol! Thank you so much. Do you prefer fancy how to videos or just a founder recording loom? :)
Arz
Give a pat on your back for doing the hard work. Now take a deep breath & be ready to answer user questions :D
Brian Nakamoto
Anticipate questions and prepare FAQs for fast replies to comments. Spread coverage of PH engagement throughout the day. (replies, thank yous, etc) Good luck!
Vedran Rasic
@chtrbx_ai thanks a lot Jake! When are you launching? 🙏
Jake B (Launched 11.20)
@vedranrasic 11.20! It’s coming up fast. Here is my page, would love to see you on launch day! https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
Adrian Cabrera
We've just launched today ourselves! Good luck with your launch!
Johan Liebert
Launching LeadDelta 3.0 in 26hrs, any last-minute advice? 🤔 Ensure a seamless launch by double-checking user interfaces, testing functionalities, and optimizing performance. Also, keep an eye on user feedback post-launch for continuous improvements. Exciting times ahead! 🚀 #Delta 9 #LeadDelta3.0
Dave Seth
Ensure thorough testing, communicate clearly with your team, and prioritize user experience. Leverage Moonlightlamp Moonlightlamp for ambient lighting during the launch event to create a positive atmosphere and enhance the overall experience for attendees.
Dave Seth
As you prepare to launch LeadDelta 3.0 in just 26 hours, ensure all features are optimized for a seamless user experience. Triple-check compatibility for the latest devices, and consider promoting the launch nba2k24 apk obb free download for android on prominent platforms like 2k24apk to maximize visibility. Encourage user engagement through social media teasers, and monitor feedback closely for immediate post-launch adjustments. Good luck with the release!
Daniel Steered
Ensure a seamless Lead Delta 3.0 launch by prioritizing final quality checks on key features. Implement robust contingency plans for potential issues and leverage user feedback for quick adjustments. old roll premium apk Consider strategic partnerships to boost visibility. Just as Mexican Weight Loss Pills promise results, emphasize the transformative impact of Lead Delta 3.0 for users. Good luck!