• Subscribe
  • Launching our product next Monday. So excited and anxious too. Looking for launch tips!

Kisson Lin
    63 replies

Replies

Gabriella S. - Designpulse.co
    Good luck. I just launched my Design studio - Designflash.
    Olivia Young
    Can't wait! Make comprehensive plans and contingency plans, then keep confidence and enjoy the journey~
    Kexin Liu
    Big con! Make sure you have a good thumbnail!
    Mark Pavlyukovskyy
    Best of luck with your upcoming launch! Remember to build anticipation and engage your audience for a successful launch. You've got this!
    Kisson Lin
    @mark_pavlyukovskyy Thank you! Yes it's gonna be an exciting journey! I can't wait to see what users think about our product. :)
    Gary Turner
    Crafting a compelling pitch is essential as it grabs attention, communicates the value proposition, and entices potential users to try out your product.
    Kisson Lin
    @turner22g I'll test out a few pitches through discussion in the coming 3 days, and decide which one to finally use for the launch!
    Kathy Turner
    Utilizing social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram can help create excitement around your launch, allowing you to interact with your target audience, share sneak peeks, and gather feedback.
    Lori King
    Reaching out to influencers or media outlets in your industry can generate buzz, increase visibility, and potentially lead to coverage or endorsements that can significantly boost your launch success.
    Debra Henderson
    Congrats on the upcoming launch! Here are three tips: 1) Craft a compelling pitch showcasing your product's unique features, 2) Use social media to create buzz and engage with your audience, and 3) Reach out to influencers or media for publicity and visibility. Good luck!
    KIKIX
    Congrats!! Focus on delivering value and solving a problem for your customers. Good luck with your launch!
    Joe
    The behind the scene works will finally shine!!!! Can't wait til next Monday!
    Xinchen Ye
    Looking forward to it!!!! LFG!
    Xiang Ying
    Looking forward to the launch
    Hui Shu
    Launch early, launch often! :)
    Joooooy
    It's going to be a wonderful journey, enjoy it!
    Otto
    Congratulations and good luck with your launch! Once your product is live on Product Hunt, be active and responsive in the comments section. Answer questions, address concerns, and engage with users who show interest in your product. This will help build trust and credibility.
    Kaneshiro Takeshi
    There is a beam of light, that moment, it's so bright it hurts. Your gaze, it's understanding, that's why I can't bear to extinguish it. I look into the light, yet I see.
    Huang
    Let the product's most amazing ability to explode in front of the users!
    Nuno Pesikin
    attendre! Pouvez-vous révéler la forme générale du produit à l'avance ...? 😋😋
    Frank K
    Congrats on the upcoming launch! ik you'll feel anxious but trust the process!
    Saquib Alam
    launched today. try to get as much like and engagement in first 1 hr, PH boosts your product. To achieve that, - pre-send the PH link to people in your close circle. - Sortlist whatsapp/WeChat/Telegram communities that are passionate about new tech product and post there as soom as you launch. Always do a soft launch in your communities before PH launch and ask for feedback, this way you will be able to create a stronger connection with the community, and therefore have higher engagement. Goodluck on your launch!