• Subscribe
  • Launching Physical Product

Parva Chhantyal
    11 replies
    Hello everyone, has anyone had experience launching physical products here? Would be great to hear about some experiences. Thank you

Replies

Sven Radavics
    intribe | Tinder for Brand Partnerships
    I've launched a number of physical products but none of them here. I'm not sure the process would be that different but the audience might be.
    Parva Chhantyal
    @sven_radavics Where did you launch your physical products?
    Sven Radavics
    @parvachhantyal I've either gone straight to distribution/retail or via crowd funding campaigns. I've also been involved with a couple of D2C launches that were hype driven with launch events & influencers etc. It really depends on what the product is and your resources / experience.
    Parva Chhantyal
    @sven_radavics Thank you, Sven. It's actually satisfying to see people interested to know more about my work :). I am currently engaged in two products; digital and physical. The digital one is currently in the newsletter form (drgreeneconomy.substack.com), where I write about current important updates on climate change and use it as a platform to teach people about the circular economy. The second (physical) product I am currently developing is an organizer/bag, made out of recycling materials for working mothers.
    Gaurav verma
    Hi, this is not the platform for physical products. You'll be wasting time and people may report it as well.
    Roosevelt Dickinson
    @geometry dash online In this case, what is the most reasonable thing to do?
    Jake Singer
    Was wondering the same thing. Sounds like this is not the place... Any alternative suggestions? Working on a Kickstarter campaign currently.
    Hudson
    Launching physical products, like HVAC installation for home, can be both exciting and challenging! It's essential to focus on meticulous planning, understanding your target market deeply, and ensuring your product meets real needs. If you're looking for experiences, I'd recommend connecting with others who've navigated similar journeys.
    Oren Andree
    Look at similar products in the market, their strengths and slither io weaknesses, and how you can differentiate your product.