Launching soon? Are you struggling with the pre-launch hype or feeling confident 🧐

Parul Aditya
10 replies
As we countdown to launch https://synced.so/ on Product Hunt https://www.producthunt.com/prod... the anticipation is palpable. Curious to know, are we all in the same nerve-wracking boat?

Replies

Prasad Pilla
Hey @parul0_0 Synced looks cool. Very similar to a product I just launched today producthunt.com/posts/chatcare yeah, the days leading up to the launch are quite stressful and the launch day gets even crazier, guess we all feel the same except for some zen folks and creators with huge following. Wish you best for the launch anyway!
Brian Hurst
We're launching mDash, our AI-powered project management tool built for web development, to open beta soon. I'm super excited to get mDash out there and in front of real people, but it's definitely a bit nerve-wracking as well. But, excitement and nervousness tend to be 2 sides of the same coin, so I guess it's expected. For anyone interested in supporting our launch, please check out our coming soon page!
Launching soon!
@brianhurst I went to your profile to check out your coming soon page but there was no link there. Just a suggestion, You should add the link to the coming soon page in your Profile. Any specific mktg hacks you are using?
Pam K.
What date are you launching on? We're launching on the 10th and I feel surprisingly calm. Lol.
Relja Denic
Launching on 12th of October, extremely hyped but at the same time scared :D
Mansi Trivedi
Trust me man, we're all in the same boat. But maybe the trick to ease it would be more solid connections. The more people you connect with and rely on for support on the launch day the better it will be. The launch day is both exciting and stressing, so the outreach before the launch really makes the difference.
Sagar Patel
I am launching at around the end of this month. This will be my first launch as a founder. So I am not sure what to expect. I am just going at it, and will give my best!
I totally get you! Launches can be a rollercoaster of emotions. 😅 There's that excitement of sharing your hard work with the world, but it comes with a dash of nervousness. But you know what? Once your product is out there, and people start giving it a try, that mix of anticipation and satisfaction is like pure magic. 🪄 It's all part of the journey, and it's totally worth it. The launch adventure is what makes it all so awesome! 🚀😊