• Subscribe
  • 🚀 Launching Vozo.ai today | Let's rewrite & redub videos with prompts! 🎉

Elaine Lu
    3 replies
    Hi PH Community, I am thrilled to let you know that Vozo Rewrite & Redub is LIVE on Product Hunt today! 🔥 Can you imagine turning any video into a compelling story with just one prompt? Yes, it's now possible with Vozo! Here is the link to check out this innovative product: https://www.producthunt.com/posts/vozo-rewrite-redub Have any questions? Feel free to ask our team on the launch page or below. Please do cast your upvote if you love what we're building! Your support means the world to us! ❤️ Thanks from the heart of the Vozo Team!

Replies

FY
    Congratulations! Rewriting and redubbing a video with prompts sounds very interesting!
    Takashi Hiroshi
    What a coincidence! I was just trying to create an intro video for my product, but the voiceover was such a hassle because my English isn't fluent enough. I spent a lot of time re-recording it. Just quickly checked out your product and cloned my voice for the voiceover, and the result was amazing! How many points does redubbing cost per minute? My video is 3 minutes long, and I'm considering upgrading my account, but I'm not sure which plan would be best for me.
    Elaine Lu
    @sillypicklepants Hi Takashi, your problem is fairly common! And glad Vozo can help and you liked the voice cloning result. :) Redubbing shall cost 10points per minute. However, tell you the good news, during our launch time, we don't deduct your points if using rewrite and redub. So, feel free to feed your 3 minutes long video to Vozo and update your speech as many times as you need.