Let me be your first client. Pitch your product/service.

Heleana Grace
8 replies
We're looking to spend some of our remaining 2023 budget on some tools and services that can help us: - Be more efficient - Communicate better with our clients - Close more leads (especially around sending pitches and following up) - Be more visible in the Saas space (newsletters, podcasts, affiliate, anything really) If you have a tool or service that can help us with any of those topics, or something else that you find relevant, pitch it in the comments below. We'd love to support the indie devs and products from PH! For a bit of context, I run a video production service for Saas companies. - https://www.videodeck.co/ I will review each one and see if it's a fit for us. If it is, I will sign up. If not, I will give you some feedback!

Replies

Stuart Riddle
Do you use Linear to manage projects and client tasks? If so, check out www.lindie.app - many of our clients are agency folks who want better client management and communication.
Matthias Strafinger
www.permar.xyz create landing pages for your paid traffic in Seconds.
Heleana Grace
@matthias_strafinger This is pretty awesome, we were just talking yesterday about how we want to give google ads another shot and we need to create a landing page specifically for ads. So I signed up, it's super fast and easy to use. Some of the problems I ran into: - My main font was not available - YouTube was not one of the default social platforms I could link - Not sure if it makes sense but it would be super cool if I could just add my existing website so it takes some of the things out of there automatically. But I'll play around with it a bit more. :)
Fabio Salvadori
Hi @heleana - https://wallafan.com a peer to peer content creation SaaS platform with instant no commissions direct payouts, ownership of clients and prospects data, complimentary AI productivity and marketing tools. After a closed invitational period we will be opening doors on Monday Dec 4, if you'd like to give it a try, with PH launch scheduled for end of December.
Heleana Grace
@fabiosalvadori Hmm It's a bit unclear to me how this works. Can you tell me a bit about the use cases?
Kyle DeSana
If you leverage social media for marketing and communication purposes, I highly recommend checking out https://www.siftree.com Siftree is a shared inbox for your entire social media presence, and uses AI to sift through the noise to find the most relevant conversations for you. This means you could have questions, feedback, or literally *anything* you want at the top of your inbox/perfectly organized every day. No more scrolling, no more missing anything. It's a one-stop shop for all of your conversations customized exactly how you want. We haven't released our beta yet, but if this interests you I'd love to get you on our waitlist and continue this conversation off PH.
Heleana Grace
@kyle_desana Definitely put me on the waitlist; this looks cool. Does it have a social listening aspect to it?
Kyle DeSana
@heleana not yet. We are focused on the “comment management” aspect to narrow our focus on our beta, but that’s definitely something we’ve considered adding.