• Subscribe
  • Let's discuss the impact of AI in HR's value chain

Alexandru Purdoiu
    8 replies
    What parts do you think are ripe for implementation? Share your insights!

Replies

There are many potential use-cases in HR from increasing employee retention, to matching candidates to positions or AI assistant to answer employee questions. Try looking for people/Talent analytics, you will find a lot of them. One that I found interesting was creating a clear view of employee feedback from unstructured questions. Imagine being a C-level from a large company and having 1000s of answer to your yearly satisfaction survey. Having a short summary of recurrent positive or negative feedback is very valuable
    Alvaro Villalba Perez
    I believe streamlining recruitment and onboardig, having a frictionless experience both for candidates and recruiters
    Soumil Rathi
    SkillPool
    Launching soon!
    @alvarovillalb_ Nice coincidence! I'm actually launching a product soon that's build precisely to streamline recruitment and save time with resume screening. It's called SkillPool and it's launching soon, check it out if that's something you might be interested in!
    Marvin Mändle
    I think continuous feedback in combination with an AI helps to understand the employees. What are the needs and where are negative trends located. Predictive Analytics will help HR-professionals in the future a lot. Really excited for the development in this area
    Pablo Roig
    AI in HR can be a game-changer, as it is a department that is not used to handling data. However, it is also necessary to take into account the ethical danger of AI with human resources management functions.
    Samad
    Launching soon!
    On boarding and documentation can be made a lot easier with the right tools.