• Subscribe
  • Let's do this... Which is your favourite LLM

Andres Rosas Sanchez
    26 replies

Replies

Grayson Lily
    I’ve been really imressed with GPT-4. It’s versatile and handles a wide range of tasks pretty well,
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    GPT 4, mostly
    Nicole Park
    Launching soon!
    I currently use Claude the most.
    Andres Rosas Sanchez
    @nicolepark Why Claude and not GPT or other? Which is your area of work?
    Nicole Park
    Launching soon!
    When brainstorming ideas, writing, or coding, Claude provides more appealing answers in all cases these days. The UI that allows me to split and expand code separately on the side is also convenient! 😀 As a developer, I mainly use it a lot when coding. @andres_rosas_sanchez
    Andres Rosas Sanchez
    @nicolepark Thank you for your comments. I had not thrown myself at Claude so far, now I certainly will.
    murph
    Claude has taken the baton from GPT-4o for me lately.
    Andres Rosas Sanchez
    @duffdevone Why Claude? For which type of tasks do you use it?
    murph
    @andres_rosas_sanchez I thought the responses to coding prompts were a bit more workable and thorough, and it gradually took over as the default habit for most of that stuff. Its even better now that it was the component breakout windows.
    Desire Waterman
    I'm quite impressed with Claude’s ability to handle complex queries and provide insightful answers. It’s definitely my go to right now!
    Andres Rosas Sanchez
    @desire_waterman Most people say this. For what kind of task do you use it? which is your department?
    Iris Matt
    I’ve found GEMINI to be very intuitive and helpful in various contexts. It’s a strong contender For my favorite LLM.
    Tom Nick
    GPT-4 has been a standout for me with its conversational abilities and versatility. It’s hard to beat that!
    Andres Rosas Sanchez
    @tom_ni_ck Mee too. I am also in completely love with copilot integrated in Edge a Office, do yo use it?
    xavi
    For some specific tasks other LLMs, but largely GPT4 for all general purposes
    Dylan
    Claude provides a strong alternative with unique feature.
    Akute Mauton
    I used google bard which is now as gemini and I found it helpful
    Lily Edward
    Claude is pretty cool! It feels like it understands context really well and gives more nuanced responses.
    Billy Boy
    Claude is my choice for its focus on ethical AI development.
    Xavier Jam
    I like Falcon for its speed and efficiency in handling tasks.
    Kerry Rivera
    I prefer GEMINI because of its integration with Google’s ecosystem.
    Andy Buist
    Claude mostly but we also use Gemini and PI.ai for certain scenarios.
    James
    GPT-4o. Don't forget the "o"
    James Edward Thompson
    GPT-4 for sure. The outputs are so much more coherent and relevant compared to 3.5. Though I've heard good things about Anthropic's Claude model too - apparently it has strong reasoning capabilities while avoiding harmful content. Looking forward to trying that one out more.