• Subscribe
  • Let's try this - Ask me anything! Avoiding noise: I don't know about pets and fashion 😅

Germán Merlo
    14 replies
    More than 300 day streak and +1500 K-points should give me some data/experience to help you. Can fail, but let's try anyway.

Replies

Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    What skill do you want to learn until 1 year? :D
    Business Marketing with Nika
    @german_merlo1 yes, you also belong to the yellow mafia gang, I see :D Do you know some good storytellers outside of PH too?
    Germán Merlo
    @busmark_w_nika The one that helps me survive without a yellow profile picture 😅 - Now, seriously, my own goal is to be the best storyteller I can be. And there are a lot of them here in PH, so I'm learning too much!
    Katia Yakovleva
    What's wrong with fashion lol? ;)
    Germán Merlo
    @katia_yakovleva let's just say it's too sophisticated for me 🥹
    Kostya Bolshukhin
    How do you teach cat to... OH Read the description. Never mind
    Germán Merlo
    @kostyabolsh I have a friend who knows... I'm gonna ask him 🤣
    Anastasia Dashkevich
    How did you reach your 1500 Karma-points? And what motivates you to be active on PH every day? What value you see in it?
    Germán Merlo
    @anastasia_dashkevich Interesting question! I have achieved this by fueling my perseverance by helping others every day since last year. As for motivation, I can say that I am constantly looking to learn and keep myself updated. I also enjoy seeing minds smarter than me. And at the end, it's all about networking. Knowing the people who knows how and what to do, instead of trying everything myself
    Jessica Young
    300 days and 1500 K-points is epic! Congrats on all your hard work and engagement in the community. I'm always down to pick the brain of a PH expert. 😄 Couple questions for ya: 1) What's the best way to gain traction on a launch and get featured? 2) How do you come up with killer taglines and thumbnails that grab attention? 3) Any advice for someone just starting out on their PH journey? Thanks in advance, appreciate you sharing your wisdom! 🙏
    Germán Merlo
    @jessicayoungq wow! thanks for asking. I'll try to do my best 1. PR -> Connecting 1-and-1 with fellow makers supporting their launches 2. It doesn't happen 🤣 but AI is helping a lot on that. Only one suggestion, be clear (no creative) 3. Set your own goal. It's totally different if you're looking for a badge, validation, or a boost of energy for your traffic. If you need further help just reach me out on X https://x.com/elgermerlo
    Sabrina
    Would you mind trying out the app I built and sharing your feedback? 😄
    Sabrina
    @german_merlo1 Yay! Check out our website: photo.fancy.tech, or download FancyPhoto on the App Store.
    Germán Merlo
    @sabrinasun absolutely! Happy to help on that