• Subscribe
  • LinkedIn just hit 1B users! πŸ”₯

Vedran Rasic
    36 replies
    What do you guys think is next for LinkedIn? Curious. 🧐

Replies

Fabian Maume
    How many of those are fake accounts for cold outreach? :)
    Lisa Steingold
    @fabian_maume I have a real problem with this on Instagram. Had to change my account to private because I suddenly got 100's of fake accounts following me
    Alexandr Builov
    Hey @vedran_rasic and fellow hunters, what a milestone for LinkedIn, kudos! πŸŽ‰ Considering the constant evolution of professional networking, I think the addition of AI-powered services could be next. It might help discern between legit and fake profiles, maybe tackle that cold outreach issue eh, @fabian_maume? πŸ˜‰ What do you guys think? πŸ€” Let's discuss! πŸ’¬
    Rami Borni
    LinkedIn deserves it, it's the best social media platform to me ;)
    Vedran Rasic
    LeadDelta professional relationships CRM
    @ramiborni very cool! What do you enjoy the most about LinkedIn?
    Lisa Steingold
    But they still let a bunch of staff go. What does that say about where the platform is going?
    Vedran Rasic
    @lisa_steingold1 didn't know that... what % do you know?
    Olena Bomko
    The LinkedIn Inbound Playbook
    The LinkedIn Inbound Playbook
    Very cool! My main channel.
    Vedran Rasic
    @olenabomko thx for sharing! Main channel for what? sales content info.. curious
    AndrΓ© J
    Elon Musk will probably have to buy it with the rest of his Tesla money to get back all the users that left twitter for linkedin.
    Vedran Rasic
    @sentry_co LOL --- you think so? many people moved? tell me more
    AndrΓ© J
    @vedranrasic Twitters API is locked down. You cant DM if you dont pay 100$ a year. Linked in solves authenticity by merit. CV etc.
    AmazingSylvia
    Congrats to LinkedIn! Letβ€˜s do a typical estimation problem. There are six billion people on the planet. Except for people of non-working age such as the elderly and children, there are around 4 billion. Except for those countries which are in wars, there are around 1.14 billion people are not accounted. So our estimate became less than 3.8 billion. Expect for those extremely poor country, which basically have no work offered, we have to subtract another 1.6 billion from our estimated data in this case. Then the estimated data became 2.2 billion. The average developing country has a percentage of urbanization between 30-60%, and we use this data to exclude farmers and people who run their own small business who don't need linkedin. Then the data become 1.1 billions. In this case I would say LinkedIn is a great product. And because the date is ideal estimates, so don't rule out linkedin having some robots.
    Indu Thangamuthu
    Closing India in terms of population πŸ˜‚
    Indu Thangamuthu
    @vedranrasic Being the only country with the world's largest ever youth bulge, India can do more than being 2nd in the list with more linkedin users... 😎
    Behind
    We will try to catch up! :)
    Annie Chopra
    I think that LinkedIn is trying to be a tool for creators now too, I won’t be surprised if they launch some form of monetisation for creators. I do hope they find a way to reduce the spammy messages lol