• Subscribe
  • LinkedIn or X?

Luka Brzin
    5 replies
    I know this question has been asked a lot of times but I want to start the debate again. Soo, the question is: WHICH PLATFORM DO YOU USE FOR ATTRACTING NEW CUSTOMERS AND CONNECTING WITH PEOPLE? Here is what I think. LinkedIn is way better than X. WHY? 1. Much more targeted audience LinkedIn is designed for professionals which makes it easier to connect with individuals and companies that are more relevant to your industry. 2. More business-oriented LinkedIn's primary focus is on business, which means that the users are also more receptive to business-related content. 3. Great search tools LinkedIn offers really good and advanced search capabilities to find peope and companies in your niche which makes it easier to sell your product/service 4. Professional content Users expect and engage with professional and industry-specific content which makes it a good place to share product updates, case studies, etc. 5. Direct messaging You can easily send connection requests and start conversations with other individuals in your field. 6. Company page You can easily create a company page to showcase your product/service and share updates, do marketing, ... This is just a brief overview of why I think LinkedIn is way better than X for us as business professionals. This does not mean that X isn't good, and it's definitely not advice to stop using X. It's just my personal opinion and I had much better results on LinkedIn. Would love to hear your opinion on the matter. Cheers, Luka

Replies

Laeequa Ahmad
    I don't think there can be a comparion really. Both are for separate purposes
    Juliia
    Everything that you wrote is correct, but I suppose that ut depends on so many thing like your product/main audience/your target market etc. Sometime it works better in both channels, sometime you need to choose the one. There is no right or wrong answer, I believe that you need to check it and fit it up to your marketing strategy and goals
    Adeeb Malik
    Hey @luka_brzin I agree with what you said about LinkedIn but with the AI-fication in place, and of course, reposting the same content, it is becoming a bit haphazard to effectively market your product. But, I'd still post there, just to keep consistency and traction. And yes, for reaching out and growing your network it is the place. Now, X has a more mature audience who is actually there for information and to stay updated/learn new things. This opens up the space for you to create diverse content (related to your product and/or industry) to drive attention. Moreover, it's quite active out there and somewhat ruthless to AI-fication, so you get quality interaction and engagement. Yes, from there, you can drive the traffic to follow on LinkedIn, etc. Thoughts?
    ⚡Shrey Joshi
    Great points, Luka! The choice between LinkedIn and X (formerly known as Twitter) depends on your target audience and goals. 1. Targeted Audience: LinkedIn has over 190 million users in the US, primarily professionals, making it ideal for B2B marketing. In contrast, X has a broader audience of 75 million US users, which can be beneficial for B2C outreach or broader brand awareness. 2. Business Orientation: LinkedIn users are more inclined to engage with business-related content, leading to higher quality leads. A study by HubSpot showed that LinkedIn is 277% more effective at generating leads than Facebook and Twitter. 3. Search Tools: LinkedIn’s advanced search and filters make it easier to target specific industries, job roles, and companies, making it invaluable for sales and recruitment. 4. Content Engagement: LinkedIn's algorithm favors professional content, with users actively seeking thought leadership and industry insights. Content on LinkedIn gets 15x more content impressions than job postings. 5. Direct Messaging: LinkedIn InMail has a response rate three times higher than regular email, making it a powerful tool for direct outreach and relationship building. 6. Company Pages: LinkedIn company pages allow businesses to showcase their brand, products, and culture, with features like Showcase Pages to highlight specific offerings. In summary, while both platforms have their merits, LinkedIn is particularly advantageous for B2B marketing, professional networking, and targeted lead generation. The data strongly supports its effectiveness for business professionals. Would love to hear how others are using these platforms!
    Momin Ul Abidin
    Yes, I agree with you and I think both have separate proposes but for me, LinkedIn is way better and the best choice for professional networking and career growth.