• Subscribe
  • Looking for a way to create an AI-generated voice that convey emotions/feelings

Ghost Kitty
    1 reply
    Hi everyone, I'm looking for a tool to generate AI voices that convey emotions. So far, the tools I find are more for marketing purposes like voiceover to videos. In my case, I'm working on an AI-generated short movie, and I thought it would be the best place to find the best tool to do that, so I'm asking here. Thanks for your help if you're aware of any tool of this kind! :)

Replies

Apni Rio
    To create an AI-generated voice that conveys emotions, follow these steps: First, choose a Text-to-Speech (TTS) engine that offers varied voice styles and emotions. Next, gather a dataset with text samples and emotion annotations. Preprocess the text and categorize it by emotions. Train a TTS model using this data, incorporating emotional prosody patterns like pitch and speed variations. Fine-tune the model with emotion-specific data and evaluate its Feriados 2023 performance using both objective and subjective measures. Optionally, add real-time emotion prediction to guide synthesis. Implement a feedback loop for user input to improve over time. Finally, create a user-friendly interface for users to input text and select emotions, allowing the AI-generated voice to synthesize emotion-rich speech. Keep in mind that collaboration among linguists, speech experts, and ML engineers might be needed, and it's wise to explore the latest tools and research in the field.