Looking for an AI Tool but can't find it!

Sam D.
10 replies
At first, I wanted to pay someone to make loom videos on how to use our tool but since there are many AI tools that makes great content, would you have THE tool that could make this tutorial based on a script? Of course it has to be as authentic as possible!

Replies

Carlos Carter
Been there. What's the specific need? NLP, data analysis, automation? Sometimes you gotta build it yourself or stitch together a few existing tools.
Clara Champion
Hey there ! Not an expert here but maybe Synthesia (https://www.synthesia.io/) would help ? (have not tried it, so don't take my word for it) and maybe Invideo (https://invideo.io/tools/talking...)
Jianbo Liu
该交钱交学费了
Anthony Adams
Hey there! Can you tell me more about what you're looking for in an AI tool? There are so many different ones out there, so it's helpful to narrow it down a bit. Once I know more, I can give you some specific recommendations.
Carmen Judson
"Launching my new product next week! Sign up for the waitlist and be the first to know."
Aakrity Madhan
I think if you are looking for something more customised you can still make demos using Canva with the help o a lot of Youtube tutorials.
I totally get you – the struggle to find that perfect AI tool can be real! 🤖 It's like searching for a needle in a digital haystack, right? But hey, I recently stumbled upon this hidden gem called AiToolsKit.ai, and I couldn't help but be amazed at how it's essentially a treasure trove of productive AI, SEO, writing, and social media & marketing tools all wrapped up into one neat package. It's been a game changer for me, seriously. When it comes to writing, I've found their AI-powered content generation to be a total lifesaver – it takes the edge off those writer's block moments. Plus, their SEO tools? Super intuitive and effective. Oh, and don't even get me started on the social media and marketing features – they've seriously taken the guesswork out of optimizing my posts. If you're on the hunt for that elusive AI tool, trust me, AiToolsKit.ai might just be the answer you've been searching for. 🚀 https://producthunt.com/posts/ai... Psst, speaking of productivity and efficiency, have you tried out AiToolsKit.ai yet? I was in the same boat as you, desperately searching for the right AI tool to elevate my work. Then I stumbled upon AiToolsKit.ai, and it's been a total game changer. Imagine having a single platform that seamlessly combines productive AI, top-notch SEO assistance, writing aids, and even tools to supercharge your social media and marketing efforts. Trust me, I was blown away too! Their writing tools have this uncanny ability to turn my scattered thoughts into coherent content, saving me so much time and sanity. And let's not forget the SEO features – a real blessing for anyone trying to navigate the ever-changing landscape of online visibility. So, if you're still on the lookout for that perfect AI tool, do yourself a favor and check out AiToolsKit.ai – it might just be the missing piece of your productivity puzzle. 😉