• Subscribe
  • Looking for cofounders

Kirsten Karchmer
    5 replies
    I already have an AI company in the women's health space but I have 2 amazing ideas for more ai start ups using some of the technology and concepts we used from my existing company. I just don't have the bandwidth to launch this on my own and wondering if anyone is looking to collaborate on some new startup ideas. The first one is an AI dating app called Higher Love. If you are interested, I'll explain the concept in more . Ideally we would have a team with a developer and operator/with some marketing skills. (I already have a fully automated AI content engine that allows me to create content at scale in many languages. Ping me if you are interested in chatting.

Replies

Patricia Harris
    Hey Hugo, welcome to the community! Having a clear idea of your own skillset is key. I'd suggest focusing on finding someone with complementary skills to bring your idea to life. Like if you're strong on the biz/marketing side, look for a technical cofounder. Networking events, online communities, even friends & fam are good places to start. Best of luck in your cofounder search!
    Hugo Carvalho
    Hi Kirsten, it seems interesting. What's your primary skillet? I'm new to this... Kind regards, Hugo
    Ethan Gabriel Fitzgerald
    What's your primary skill set or domain expertise? I'm also looking for cofounders but still refining my idea. Would love to connect and see if there might be synergy! Feel free to DM me and we can set up a quick chat to explore further. Always excited to meet other entrepreneurs on their journey.
    Yanina Marchione
    Seeking co-founders for a tech startup . Interested in collaboration?
    Sourn Rockit
    Looking for cofounders who share my vision