• Subscribe
  • Making my product free - 750+ SaaS Startup Ideas For You That Work πŸ§‘β€πŸ’»

Arnas
    3 replies
    Hey πŸ‘‹ It's been a week since the launch of my first product on Gumroad. βœ… So I decided to grow a community by making the product free. I managed to get some upvotes on Reddit and a few downloads came. I believe that I and you are like-minded people looking and exploring new opportunities. That's why I am planning of running a weekly newsletter βœ‰οΈ on non-funded, pre-seed, seed startups that go under the radar. Exploring new startups helps me understand various industries in new ways... Also, I want to help others in the hunt for their new idea! Hopefully, that excites you the same as me. LINK πŸ”— https://www.producthunt.com/posts/750-saas-startup-ideas-for-you Would be great if you left a star rating for the product in exchange on Gumroad ⭐️ πŸ™

Replies

Isabel Nyo
    I've downloaded it and left 5 stars rating, it's a comprehensive list.
    Ahmed Atiqujjaman
    This is incredible. Well done arnas
    Caroline Taylor
    First of all, so many best wishes for your new product launch. It’s great to see the people who are ready to help others. I am also searching for some more exciting products for my leather jackets for men aviator category. I’ve also downloaded your product and left the 5-star rating too :)