• Subscribe
  • MRR for the first time ever 🤩🤩🤩

Maxime Dupré 🔨🥹
    4 replies
    I recently made this tweet: https://twitter.com/maximehugodupre/status/1549394418230231052 How did you feel when you got your first payment from Stripe/Paddle? 😁 This is a foreign feeling for me 😅 I love it, but at the same time I want more 🥹

Replies

Fsi Cloud
    Stripe/Paddle Do I need company qualifications to receive payments? Can I receive money from my personal account?
    Maxime Dupré 🔨🥹
    @fsi_cloud Yep, I don't have a business bank account or anything like that, so I just receive it straight to my personal bank account 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Justin Jackson
    Our first payments for Transistor.fm were so meaningful to Jon and I. Those early customers believed in us even when the product was simple and didn't have all the features of our competitors. We opened up early access to our waitlist and were relieved when people grabbed those spots (and paid us).
    Maxime Dupré 🔨🥹
    @mijustin Thanks for the reply Justin 😊 Indeed, I feel so grateful for those 3 customers - I just want to give them the most value possible 😇 Did you have much of a following/audience when you opened up the early access to your waiting list?