πŸš€ My app has reached 1000 installs. On January 12th we're launching here!

ILFAT
30 replies
Letterly is a mobile app that allows you to write using your voice. What do you typically write using your phone? Messages, notes, sometimes emails, Instagram posts? You can simply speak and the app will generate ready-to-use text for you. All of this in a convenient mobile app focused on doing it very quickly! I hope for your support :) Subscribe to notifications: https://www.producthunt.com/prod...

Replies

ILFAT
By the way, I misspoke earlier. It's not "my app," there are five of us in the team. It's our app :))
Pallavi Ganpat Babar
Kudos on reaching this milestone!
Hjalte Niehorster
I think it would be helpful to share how you got there ;)
ILFAT
@hhn well it’s mostly organic search from the app store, but also some posts on Reddit and other platforms. No paid promotion. I hope that Product Hunt will be another significant boost :)
Exciting!! Let’s make it a success my friend!!
Drew_Quinn
congrats mate ! hope my launch can me successfully as you guys
ILFAT
@cloodoworkspace thanks :) But we haven’t launched fully yet, it’s just like beta) Launch is on the 12th of January
hart
Congratulations on reaching 1,000 times. I wonder if we can talk about how to do marketing to help the product survive the cold start?
ILFAT
@usign thanks! :) If you have any suggestions ot questions, feel free to reach me on LinkedIn or Twitter :)
Ouyang
Notified! 1000 installs, that's really fantastic! I'd love to hear about your experience sharing. Our product, Readbay.ai, is launching tomorrow. It offers an effortless way to grow maximally with minimalist reading. We'd greatly appreciate any advice you have! πŸ’—
ILFAT
@ouyangke Thank you! I've subscribed to your notifications! :) About experience sharing, I cannot say that we are experienced now, it's just 1000 installs, but yeah, of course if you have questions, we're ready to share :))
Congratulations on reaching 1000 installs! πŸŽ‰ That's an incredible milestone πŸš€ Wishing you all the success and looking forward to seeing your app thrive in the digital space!
Congratulations on hitting 1000 installs! Best wishes for a successful launch and the realization of even more remarkable milestones in the future!
Henry Habib
Awesome! Congrats!
Alex Rodukov
Congratulations on hitting 1000 installs! πŸ₯³
Mateo Ezequiel
Hey, really interesting, congrats! Where are those installs coming from (Google, Meta, ASA)? Thanks!
Mateo Ezequiel
@iilfat Wow, that's amazing! }Which method do you used? Only ASO and SEO optimization? Congrats again!
Alina Smirnova
Congratulations on that milestone! All the best with your launch!