My First GPT-4 Project Went Viral! | A No-Coder's Journey to 320K+ Twitter Views

Muratcan Koylan
0 replies
I am beyond thrilled to share that my first-ever #GPT4 project has gone viral, gathering over 320K views on Twitter! As a no-coder, I never imagined my work would resonate with such a diverse audience, including developers from leading software companies, creators, investors, and more. Shaking with excitement! 😄 The project uses the Chat GPT-4 API from OpenAI, along with Pinecone and LangChain, to create a powerful and efficient chatbot that can quickly and affordably engage with thousands of pages. Here's a quick rundown of how it works: 1️⃣ Upload a PDF and divide its text into manageable chunks. 2️⃣ Store the embeddings in your VectorStore. 3️⃣ Connect your Chat GPT-4 and restrict it to providing answers solely from the given document. The result? A game-changing, intelligent chatbot that helps users find information from specific documents without any coding experience required. The incredible support I've received these past few days has inspired me to continue pushing the boundaries of what's possible for no-coders in the world of AI. Stay tuned for more updates, as I'm excited to keep learning and growing alongside this amazing community. Thank you for being a part of my journey, and if you haven't already, check out the project on my Twitter, "YourAImarketer" I'm wondering how I can maintain this traction. Please share your experiences :)
🤔
No comments yet be the first to help