• Subscribe
  • My work is incomplete without ............!

Ritesh Jha
    23 replies
    I will go first: Music and Espresso

Replies

Azza Shahid
    coffeee
    Miyene Tom
    my work is incomplete without vampire diary (for now) and groundnuts
    Ritesh Jha
    @miyene_tom "We choose our own path. Our values and our actions, they define who we are." If you know you know.
    Layla Grace
    My work is incomplete without food
    Ritesh Jha
    @layla_graceivy the basic need, what's your favorite food?
    Joseph Martin
    talking to my friend
    Ritesh Jha
    @joseph__martin I mostly prefer meet up rather than calls, I am like let's go for a coffee I have enough things to rant out.
    Curtis J. Sanders
    My work is incomplete without my favorite playlist and a hot cup of coffee to get me started!
    Ritesh Jha
    @curtis_j_sanders I can't relate more. My day starts mostly with Techno and Phonk music. What about you?
    Elizabeth M. Mitchell
    For me, it's all about having a quiet environment and some background music to focus.
    Grayson Carter
    I need a cozy spot and a good cup of tea to really get into the zone.
    Sabine Engel
    A good cup of cofee and my favorite playlist.
    balhazar
    morning meditation and my noise canceling hedphones
    Iris Matt
    I need a solid plan for the day and some upbeat music to keep me motivated
    Ritesh Jha
    @angelina__ashley, which is your everyday song? The one that you have to listen to at least once?
    Desire Waterman
    My work isnโ€™t the same without a quick walk outside and a bit of inspiration from a book.
    Ritesh Jha
    @desire_waterman I can't agree more: a quick walk with some music on, then coming back, getting coffee, and reading a book!
    Alexander Moore
    my work is incomplete without Stack Overflow for finding answers to my coding problems and Spotify for providing continuous background tunes while I work!
    Elizabeth Thompson
    My work is incomplete without coffee and my trusty standing desk! Gotta stay energized and keep that posture on point while grinding away ๐Ÿ’ชโ˜•