• Subscribe
  • Need expert advice for creating a launch teaser?

Jay • www.sectar.co
    15 replies
    Hey PH, We are planning to launch our new SaaS product www.sectar.co in September. Would love to get some help on setting it up. What would you suggest me to do during, before and after creating a teaser?

Replies

Rachel Marie Thompson
    Try creating a short video teaser introducing your product and its key benefits. Then share the video across relevant social media channels and online communities to start building buzz. Keep engaging with people who show interest to turn them into early adopters and evangelists for your launch!
    Amensa Hulk
    Hey Jay, good luck with your launch. Firstly create the teaser page and start sharing it on communities for better reach. Then engage on daily basis with community members support them and for return support too.
    Jay • www.sectar.co
    Thanks, Amensa. You have any advise on which communities to share it to? I tried a community on Reddit, but yet to ramp up efforts across other communities.
    Steve Troy
    Craft a teaser that focuses on your product's unique value. Build anticipation by sharing previews and engaging content before the teaser. During the teaser, use strong visuals and clear messaging.
    Candy Portuondo
    Focus on your product's unique selling points in the teaser. Build anticipation before the launch with sneak peeks and teasers. During the teaser, use engaging content and visuals.
    Greffin Dony
    Build excitement by sharing sneak peeks and exclusive content before launching the teaser. Use eye catching visuals and a strong call to action during the teaser.
    Zackary Mendez
    Highlight what sets your product apart in the teaser. Beforehand, create anticipation through social media and email.
    Mather Marker
    This is a great question! I think a launch teaser is a great way to generate buzz about your new product before it's released. Here are a few suggestions 1- Keep it short and sweet 2- Focus on the benefits of your product 3- Create a sense of mystery 4- Use strong visuals
    Harper Perez
    @mather_marker I really like this approach. Did you launch any product so I can follow that launch?
    Jay • www.sectar.co
    Thanks, Mather. This is great advice. Especially the third point regarding creating a sense of mystery. Interesting to see how we can craft the messaging around this goal.
    Freya
    From my point of view its important to create a sense of urgency or scarcity in your launch teaser. This will encourage people to take action such as signing up for your mailing list or following you on social media.
    Jay • www.sectar.co
    This is nice, Freya. We do currently have a limited waitlist thing for Sectar to drive the scarcity effect. But we still struggling to nail it completely. This is maybe because of the messaging or narrative.
    Latham Ryan
    You can use this launch guide by Product Hunt team on how to create launch page and teaser page, it is extremely interactive and easy https://www.producthunt.com/laun...
    Jay • www.sectar.co
    Thanks, Latham. Didn’t realise PH added an interactive guide. Fun stuff! I did launch something a year ago, but there wasn’t a teaser feature back then. So, trying to learn the trade around it. This is nice.