• Subscribe
  • Need help on marketing

Vistrit
    3 replies
    Hi everyone, hope you all are having a great week! I am working on a project Meetext (https://www.meetext.info) which is an AI meeting summarizer. I want to start marketing the tool, however I want to initially start with Professors at colleges that can use the tool for various purposes. What do you think is the best way to reach out to them? I am thinking of email marketing, but the problem is that .edu domains are quite complicated and reaching directly in the inbox is a great achievement initially. I am completely new to the marketing industry and any kind of feedbacks will be helpful. Thank you!!

Replies

Yulia Nevstrueva
    Hi Vistrit, I would suggest social media, try Linkedin or Facebook
    Vistrit
    @yulia_nevstrueva Thank you for the advice, Yulia. But I was worried about that approach to reach out on places like Facebook, because it may look weird to cold DM people on Facebook. For Linkedin, I have been exploring some options, are you referring to paid DMs/in-emails on Linkedin or just cold messaging there as well?
    Yulia Nevstrueva
    @vistrit You can send the request to connect, or like the person's posts first. I don't see the difference if you use paid or free tools to test this method. You can also google "social selling" before reaching your audience