New month, new plans. What are yours?

Fabian Frank Werner
18 replies

Replies

Tanmay M
β†’ Reaching +1000 friends on twitter β†’ Learn NextJS, React to advance β†’ More relaxing time 😌
Kajal d4
Launching this month LLM Spark By YourGPT Dev platform for building production ready LLM Apps
πŸš€ Launch on Product Hunt https://www.producthunt.com/prod... πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Ή Go to Lisbon for networking and pitching events 🀝 Close 6 deals πŸ₯³ Celebrate my birthday!
Kausik Raj
I am working on a new product called Picmaker AI, which will be launched very soon. A quick intro about the product. An all-in-one social media management tool, which helps anyone to automate their social media needs for the next 90 days. (Social content, graphics, hashtags and everything). Sounds cool right? We need few users to test it out and give us a feedback. Anyone interested?
Gabriele Mazzola 🧭
Launching next week :D That's the plan, for now, then we'll develop new plans after assessing how the launch went!
Sagar Patel
Still working on Maruti.io! I am hoping to increase the overall list of Large Language Models I support at Maruti.io! Gain more users and market as much as I can!
Alex Norovyatkin
We are launching our AI assistant, Dextra, in stealth mode! I hope we will polish the product in a few weeks to launch next month πŸ™Œ
Ashmil Hussain
Just launched today I am reviewing feedback and suggestions, making necessary improvements, and planning for the next steps.
Susan R. Pruitt
launching this month exams rest
Austin Armstrong
Having a pre-launch webinar this 6th: Syllaby.io is having a pre-launch event on November 6th, and 1 attendee will have a chance to win a raffle prize worth $2,500! Sign up for free today and reserve your spot at the event: link is in the comment section of our product page Then having our Product Launch on the 15th
AmazingSylvia
Three things:1.make kitten coins reach 700 2.Make my stock earn 3000 dollars 3.Moving to a new city
Mansi Trivedi
More exercise. Less stress. And a bit extra more of financials! 😎
Cedric Mathias
New month means new way to start a life, new goals this month I have decided to learn something new everyday
Alexander Galitsky
1) Procrastinating until the end of the month. 2) Pulling myself together to ship something before December begins.
Alexandr Builov
Hey @kajal_d4, exciting to hear you're launching LLM Spark By YourGPT this month! πŸš€ It's great to see user-friendly dev platforms for building production-ready LLM Apps. Can you share some unique features or benefits users can expect? Would love to hear more about it! πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘