• Subscribe
  • New to PH what to do?

Florian Lowe
    16 replies
    Hello Everyone. I have just created this PH account. But I am confused. Where do I start?

Replies

Eliza Crescini
    Hi, Florian! To start on PH, you have to be engaging, and supportive, and you can also share some of your success stories here! :)
    Kate Ramakaieva
    Greetings! Feel free to explore, and stay engaged, and you'll undoubtedly discover a wealth of inspiration, fantastic products, and wonderful people in this community.
    Eugene Yarovoii
    Congrats! Start making new connections :)
    Neha
    YourGPT
    YourGPT
    Launching soon!
    Hello Florian, For now, you can focus on these 4 tasks: -Engage more in discussions and earn points for your profile. -Review the launched product and share your feedback to earn additional points. -Ask meaningful questions in the discussions. -Follow other users. for more help connect with me on LinkedIn and X
    emma agron
    Do I Need a Visa for the Philippines? A tourist visa is not required for the Philippines for U.S. citizens if the stay is under three months. But, you do need to present a valid passport and a proof of return ticket. Tourist and business visas last anywhere between three-twelve months. Do Indians Need a Visa for the Philippines? Yes, Indians need to apply for Philippines visa depending on the purpose of visit, as Indians do not come under the option of visa waiver-free entry. Indians can also apply for Temporary Visitors Visa if an Indian tourist wish to visit Philippines.The bank balance needed for the Philippines visa is around $1000. The bank should be at least $1000 and not any less. The Philippines Embassy has decided upon this amount. If you apply for a Philippines tourist visa, you must have at least $1000 in your bank account. https://core-ball.org/
    Aristo Coutinho
    welcome to product hunt
    Waqas Khan
    Hi Florian , ๐Ÿš€ Engage: Interact with the community, share insights, and explore products. ๐ŸŒŸ Launch: Present your product with a compelling story and engage early adopters. ๐Ÿ“ˆ Iterate: Gather feedback, adapt, and continuously improve your product. ๐Ÿค Network: Connect with others, support fellow makers, and collaborate.
    Sharon Sun
    Mark!!!! Wanna some advice on this part too!
    Arz
    Show & spread love ๐Ÿงก
    Thomas Jack
    congratulations
    Simon S
    Asking 'New to PH what to do?' is such a right thing to do, I should've thought of that, folks here are always happy to help each other.
    Gadir
    First, read a couple of articles on the Internet about PH. There you will find many different tips. At a minimum, before launching a product, you need to prepare. Generate buzz around your product. Think over a launch strategy on PH. It is very important to prepare well. The main thing is not to immediately launch your product on the first day, because there is a high probability that you will not receive the expected feedback You can also create a GIF avatar for your profile. This will help you stand out better from the rest Many people have already answered you here, Iโ€™m sure you will find a lot of useful information. Good luck!
    Mansi Trivedi
    Oh, first things first! WELCOME to the community! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ™Œ I can see that you're into building products and hence maybe you should start with meeting/ following people with similar interests. ๐Ÿ˜„ Build a network with people here (THEY ARE AWESOME!) and maybe you'll find your team someday! ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿš€ Also, feel free to ping me on any of the socials! (Links in the bio!) ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜Ž Hope you like it here! ๐Ÿ’œ