• Subscribe
  • New to the community—any tips on how to make friends here?

Isabelle W
    10 replies

Replies

Ethan Gabriel Fitzgerald
    Welcome! A few suggestions: 1) Engage in discussions on products you find interesting - ask questions, share thoughts. 2) Post about your own projects and ask for feedback. 3) Comment on other people's launches to start convos. 4) Use the DMs to directly connect with folks whose posts resonate with you. Jump in and the community will embrace you!
    Isabelle W
    @ethangabrielfitzgerald Thank you for the suggestions. The people here are very welcoming, and I feel warm. :)
    YanXu
    Engage more in community discussions, share your suggestions and perspectives, and engage with more people in conversation.
    Isabelle W
    @all_appp_games Yep. I'll try to engage more and share my thoughts. Thank you.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Be engaging with others. :) And try to connect with them. Real photos can also help :)
    Isabelle W
    @busmark_w_nika A bit shy about it, but I’ll consider it :)
    Lachlan Bryce Shepherd
    Welcome to the community! Getting involved in discussions is definitely the way to go. Don't be shy about sharing your thoughts and engaging with others' posts and comments. Participating in the weekly 'Introduce yourself' and 'What are you working on' threads is also a great way to meet people and discover shared interests. Good luck and have fun making new connections here!
    Isabelle W
    @lachlanbryceshepherd Thank you for the warm welcome and great advice! I'll definitely participate more in the community and make some new friends.
    Lily Mae Anderson
    Welcome! Definitely engage in discussions, share your thoughts, and comment on others' posts. Also check out the trending topics and popular products to get a sense of the community's interests. Don't be afraid to introduce yourself and ask questions. The more you participate, the more people you'll connect with naturally. Have fun!
    Isabelle W
    @lilymaeanderson Thank you ! I am having a good time here :)