• Subscribe
  • Non-technical domain experts, (how) do you make money with AI?

Tham (Sylvia) Nguyen
    15 replies
    With so many no-code builder platforms today, believe making money with AI is no longer just for developers and large companies. I'm curious to know if any of you guys have been successful at making money with AI, and how you're doing that. Please share your experience :)

Replies

Tham (Sylvia) Nguyen
    This is how I'm doing this. I build AI multi-agent workflows based on my domain expertise and add Stripe payment to start monetizing it on MindPal.io ~ I made a tutorial video recently to share my process here: https://youtu.be/ju9xpFqfBUs?si=...
    Alexander Galitsky
    I’m retarded. Basically Im just good at watching others making money with AI 💀
    Tham (Sylvia) Nguyen
    @ag94 Why? Have you tried anything? 🤔
    Tham (Sylvia) Nguyen
    @ag94 Try this
    ~ An idea for you to get started. It may be simpler than you think :3
    Ieuan Ayala
    I’ve been leveraging AI through no code tools to create automated reports and dashboards for small businesses. It’s a great way to offer valuable insight without needing deep technical skills.
    Tham (Sylvia) Nguyen
    @ieuan_ayala Interesting! What tools are you using?
    Ivan Chavez
    AI tools have allowed me to develop content strategies and manage social media more effectively. By using AI for content generation and optimization, I can offer more comprehensive digital marketing services.
    Tham (Sylvia) Nguyen
    @rajeev_kumar43 Wow, so cool! Can you share your AI tool stack?
    Nylah Cook
    I’ve started offering AI driven market analysis services using platforms like ChatGPT. These tool helps me provide clients actionable insights and predictions, adding value to my consulting business
    Tham (Sylvia) Nguyen
    @nylah_cook Nice! Did you build a GPT for that? How much time did it take you to perfect the prompt?
    Work from Home Jobes
    I am thrilled to visit your blog. Now I have found what I want. Thanks a lot for sharing the wonderful information I have been looking for for a long time. Work From Home ROT
    Phone Number Search
    Your posts have been beneficial for me. I'll save it for reference. Phone Number Search ROT
    Digital Seva
    I am thrilled to visit your blog. Now I have found what I want. Thanks a lot for sharing the wonderful information I have been looking for for a long time. Work From Home Jobs ROT
    Tham (Sylvia) Nguyen
    I just launched a product that helps you monetize your domain expertise with AI in minutes TODAY. Please check out my launch and support me: https://www.producthunt.com/post... Thanks a ton guys!