• Subscribe
  • Not able to submit a product 😨

Kseniya Sidarchuk
    8 replies
    Hey, community! πŸ™ŒπŸ» Need your assistance please. My team and I are unable to submit our product πŸ™€ After makers press the Submit button they are automatically redirected to an article saying their account is new, and they should wait for a week at least to be able to submit products. They are also offered to subscribe to a newsletter to get access to submissions immediately. The accounts are not new and have been active for a while. Subscription to a newsletter makes no difference. Have you seen this before? 😿Any tips on how to submit out product in this case? Appreciated πŸ’™ Wishing you all successful launches πŸš€

Replies

Hugo Dominic Carmichael
    Did you try reaching out to the Product Hunt support team? They're usually super responsive and helpful with issues like this. If you haven't heard back yet, maybe try pinging them again. Hope you're able to get your awesome product submitted soon! πŸš€
    Xinyu Yi
    Same problem and couldn't find a solution yet
    Kseniya Sidarchuk
    Tourly Immersive Audio Guide
    @hello_yaxy thanks for sharing! Send an email to the team PH. They helped us with fixing the accounts πŸš€
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    contact with product hunt support team
    Kseniya Sidarchuk
    Tourly Immersive Audio Guide
    @hamza_afzal_butt yeah, I did. It took long to hear back from them. But they did help us fix the accounts. Thanks!
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    email them related to your issue
    Anthony Richard Thompson
    Same issue here! Super frustrating. I reached out to PH support and they said there's a known bug with the submission form not working for some users. They're actively working on a fix. Hopefully it'll be resolved soon so we can get our products launched! 🀞 In the meantime, you could try submitting from a different browser or device. That workaround worked for me.