• Subscribe
  • Nowadays we're suffering from information explorsion, How AI helps us improve reading efficiency?

Luna Liang
    11 replies
    How does AI help you?

Replies

Karan Mandal
    AI-driven tools like smart reading apps can track your interests and suggest tailored content, making your reading time more efficient and focused on what you care about most
    Luna Liang
    @karan_mandal2 Yes, AI can greatly improve efficiency. What tools do you usually use to filter information?
    Henry Feng
    1. With pdfgpt or currently new chatgpt, I drop the paper pdf and news url to the tool to help me better understand a long paper. 2. Write SQL based on the RAG giving to LLM for my product data base, and it could help me analysis the data from product. 3. AI summarize the youtube script for me 4. And of course , our Unapod to curate and summarize news based on my interests setted.
    Alex AI
    I use AI to summarize the articles it makes everything much easier
    Luna Liang
    @byalexai You’re right~ In fact, we are also working on a product that can help you summarize subscription content.may I invite you for joining our beta test for free and provide us suggestions? 😊
    Arthur Miller
    My top pick has to be Goblin.
    Aryan Kohli
    I’m a big fan of Strangers from Hell.
    Aurther Bella
    Can’t get enough of My Love from the Star.
    Priya Rani
    I use AI tools to highlight the key points in long documents, which helps me get the gist of the content quickly without having to read every word.
    Luna Liang
    @priya_rani5 That’s a good idea. What tools do you usually use?
    Tanya
    I just subscribe several webpages and read daily summery, which is an efficient way for me to save time and grab what I want to know swiftly lol~